Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All this "classic bron feeling out game" talk.

I think a lot of y'all overlooking the fact that this ain't them bum ass teams in the east. I saw absolutely no fear in the suns yesterday.

Feeling out game talk is moot since the Lakers couldn't even take advantage of the CP3 injury. Breh couldn't even handle the ball right after the injury, yet the Lakers still couldn't capitalize and take the victory.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
brehs will spend hours, days even YEARS relentlessly hating on someone but then have the audactity to call out someone who is on the other end of the spectrum.

shyt's mad mind blowing

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

I think a lot of y'all overlooking the fact that this ain't them bum ass teams in the east. I saw absolutely no fear in the suns yesterday.
Shouldn’t feel out game apply to both teams since it is game 1. Bron feed these nikkas with (L)excuses

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clippers lose game 1 after a bad last 5 minutes against a Mavs team that made 20 3s at a 40 percent clip: “series is over :pachaha:

Lakers lose game 1 being outclassed at every facet of the game against a Suns team with limited playoff experience and their starting PG on one shoulder: “it’s a feel out game :why:

The power of winning a chip versus blowing a 3-1 lead :manny:. Just last year Clippers got all the benefit of the doubt until they completed their choke while the Lakers got all the questions and sky is falling until they completed their championship. nikkas were picking the Blazers :mjlol:.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They did this last year in the west. Lost all 3 game 1s, everyone jumped out the window and then swept the rest of the series. None of those teams looked scared either. When you do that and win a chip, you got a certain level of grace.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They did this last year in the west. Lost all 3 game 1s, everyone jumped out the window and then swept the rest of the series. None of those teams looked scared either. When you do that and win a chip, you got a certain level of grace.
:hhh: You talking about the bubble?

e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
can't lie I thought Booker might disappoint in his first playoff & even tho it was 1 game...he looked like he belonged :wow:

now we'll need to see his adjustments to LA's adjustments to him