Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I'm more concerned about the officiating. The Suns are already not good a drawing fouls. The Lakers have the most protected player in the league.

Lebron is probably going to be very aggressive next game, and he will get to the line.

Which means Ayton will be in foul trouble early.:francis:

He should have been in foul trouble this game. He cant guard AD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have been in foul trouble this game. He cant guard AD.
I think Ayton's puzzy, but he's pretty damn good at guarding big men who'd rather face up & try to take you off the dribble.His main problem is spatial awareness, staying true to his rotations, and knowing when to switch out.If he played football, I reckon he'd excel in man to man, rather than zone.AD kinda plays into his strengths.If the refs let them play, he's going to make AD work for every bucket if they try to ISO him.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I mean fam, one of the LA teams has LeBron and the other one doesn't, a guy with a history of losing G1's or even G2's and then coming back and making the opp look like a clown show. The other LA team has no one with that level of success against adversity, so we not gonna act like my confidence is unfounded...

Also one of the LA's opps is familiar with their LA matchup, having just played them a year ago, with postseason experience together as a group. These descriptives don't apply to the other LA opp..
If the Lakers lose game 2 then it’s curtains fam:francis: