Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ayton's a con.Always waxing poetic about being some kind of ferocious competitor in interviews.Only to turn around & play timid as fukk when the actual games start.He definitely has talent, but he doesn't have enough heart to utilize his talent to the maximum effect.He's cool with just being a Clint Capela level guy.It's enough to earn a handsome salary, so fukk it.That's the vibe I get from him.

yea if the Suns ever want to actually become championship contenders, he's the key

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Different year, different teams, different circumstances.

The Bucks didn’t have Jrue Holiday last year. Kendrick Nunn wasn’t even playing for the Heat last year at this point.

U nikkas kill me
full
So why the fukk would I use shyt that happened in the bubble as a gage of what might happen this year? It's different cause it's Bron?

You dikk be riders kill me.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
full
So why the fukk would I use shyt that happened in the bubble as a gage of what might happen this year? It's different cause it's Bron?

You dikk be riders kill me.
Idk wtf u talking about you a dumb ass trying to discredit Jimmy run and LeBron title because of “Mickey” typical dumb ass hot taking fakkit

A proven player like Bron deserves the benefit of the doubt all this gloom after one game :mjlol:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Idk wtf u talking about you a dumb ass trying to discredit Jimmy run and LeBron title because of “Mickey” typical dumb ass hot taking fakkit

A proven player like Bron deserves the benefit of the doubt all this gloom after one game :mjlol:
So the circumstances surrounding last year's playoffs and these are the same?
full

All this because bron deserves the benefit of the doubt?
full

I already said they're gonna win this series, you dummy. You saw the bubble shyt and had to run to defend daddy. If you actually read the posts instead of being an emotional stan, you would see that I've been shytting on Davis, not LeBron.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ayton's a con.Always waxing poetic about being some kind of ferocious competitor in interviews.Only to turn around & play timid as fukk when the actual games start.He definitely has talent, but he doesn't have enough heart to utilize his talent to the maximum effect.He's cool with just being a Clint Capela level guy.It's enough to earn a handsome salary, so fukk it.That's the vibe I get from him.

You never let up off this kid :russ:

Maybe if he balls out again tonight you'll lighten up?

Menna

All Star
Daps
Lakers go down 0-2 tonight...Im here for it...Lebron out in first round. Turns 37-38 next year maybe gets one more chip finishes with 5 and forget playing iwth allstars he played with multiple MVP's

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I admittedly haven't watched a whole lot of Drummonds career but what is wrong with dude? He looks depressed and uninterested out there.
Well that is what happens when you work hard but it does not translate on the floor consistently . It's normal.:yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I admittedly haven't watched a whole lot of Drummonds career but what is wrong with dude? He looks depressed and uninterested out there.
He needs to be the focus of the offense to be very effective, he’s not a big like javale or Dwight who you can plug in and just help out AD with the 5.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never let up off this kid :russ:

Maybe if he balls out again tonight you'll lighten up?
I'mma have to see some better hands, ball handling, post moves, ability to draw fouls, and consistent effort before I do that.Even if he just gave me one or two off that list, I'd zip my lips.