Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:hhh: You talking about the bubble?

e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

Don’t nobody care about that non-canon “title win” in the bubble

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
All this "classic bron feeling out game" talk.

I think a lot of y'all overlooking the fact that this ain't them bum ass teams in the east. I saw absolutely no fear in the suns yesterday.

As someone who thinks the Show still got this series in 6 and will roll thru the West, the whole Bron feel out game thing has me leary. Because Bron isn't the problem, it's the same problems we've had all year. Lack of cohesion, AD not even trying, Drum and Trez being almost unplayable with their lack of Defense

Bron can't take care of all of that :patrice:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this "classic bron feeling out game" talk.

I think a lot of y'all overlooking the fact that this ain't them bum ass teams in the east. I saw absolutely no fear in the suns yesterday.
:heh:

Two weeks from now you’ll be one of the main ones complaining about how the Suns weren’t good enough and that Bron always gets the easy matchups.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
As someone who thinks the Show still got this series in 6 and will roll thru the West, the whole Bron feel out game thing has me leary. Because Bron isn't the problem, it's the same problems we've had all year. Lack of cohesion, AD not even trying, Drum and Trez being almost unplayable with their lack of Defense

Bron can't take care of all of that :patrice:
I've never believed in AD. Shooting 25% from the 3 but he wanna chill around the perimeter. I expect them to win the series, but idk about rolling through the west. He gotta show up for that to happen and he been going through the motions all season, add that to the fact that they ain't really played together, and no homecourt. shyt ain't gonna be easy.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I've never believed in AD. Shooting 25% from the 3 but he wanna chill around the perimeter. I expect them to win the series, but idk about rolling through the west. He gotta show up for that to happen and he been going through the motions all season, as that to the fact that they ain't really played together, and no homecourt. shyt ain't gonna be easy.

Yeah rolling thru was dependent on AD to stop playing like a bytch. If he doesn't we have serious problems

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayton's a con.Always waxing poetic about being some kind of ferocious competitor in interviews.Only to turn around & play timid as fukk when the actual games start.He definitely has talent, but he doesn't have enough heart to utilize his talent to the maximum effect.He's cool with just being a Clint Capela level guy.It's enough to earn a handsome salary, so fukk it.That's the vibe I get from him.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mickey Butler finna get swept out the first round, but I'm supposed to take the bubble serious.
:unimpressed:

Take your dikk riding somewhere else.
Different year, different teams, different circumstances.

The Bucks didn’t have Jrue Holiday last year. Kendrick Nunn wasn’t even playing for the Heat last year at this point.

U nikkas kill me