Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Refs tried to bail out the Lakers multiple times this game.

they’ll turn the tide against any momentum the Suns have, especially when playing in Los Angeles.

however, I kinda think the Suns may have got in their heads a bit. But I’m not confident in the refs ever letting LA lose at home.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I don't know why people think the Lakers are just gonna come in and jack this series from Phoenix, let alone make a run to the finals. This team is incredibly disjointed and out of rhtyhm due to injuries. LeBron and AD are clearly still rusty (And I think LeBron doesn't have that extra gear anymore), and they haven't really worked out any concrete lineup or chemistry

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
That game was made for the Lakers to win. Young team's first playoff game, Chris Paul injured early, more than double the freethrow attempts for the Lakers. Monty really got these young guys ready. Coach of the year.

Monty should get Coach of the Year.

James Jones should get Executive of the Year as well.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That wasn't a feel out game.

But ok

It definitely had a different feeling than the other game 1s the Lakers have lost. Especially since the Suns had a real home court advantage for the first time this season. But with CP3 hampered and less adrenaline in game 2 I can see the Lakers putting an end to it.

This might play out like the Pacers-Cavs in 2018.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It definitely had a different feeling than the other game 1s the Lakers have lost. Especially since the Suns had a real home court advantage for the first time this season. But with CP3 hampered and less adrenaline in game 2 I can see the Lakers putting an end to it.

This might play out like the Pacers-Cavs in 2018.

If AD shows up it shouldn't