Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't expect the Lakers FT advantage to subside.They'll average 30+ FT's a game throughout the series.Especially once AD & Bron start playing more aggressive than they did in game 1.Ayton.Good game, but he's wildly inconsistent.He'll give you 20 & 15 one game, 7 & 5 the next.Needs to stop bringing the ball down, also.He blew about 5-6 scoring opportunities with that shyt.Hope CP3's ok.Going to need him to be more aggressive with his scoring down the stretch of games.If the injury hinders that, obviously that's going to be a big blow to the Suns.Him & Book are the only killers.Crowder is streaky.Mikal's not really going to bury any team with his offensive repertoire.Cam Payne's the closest thing to a 3rd killer because of his skill set, but he's Cam Payne.I predicted that the Suns would win game 1 & lose the next 3.Win game 5, and up losing the series in 6.If they win gm 2 on Tuesday, I got them winning in 7.Big game coming up.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I don't expect the Lakers FT advantage to subside.They'll average 30+ FT's a game throughout the series.Especially once AD & Bron start playing more aggressive than they did in game 1.Ayton.Good game, but he's wildly inconsistent.He'll give you 20 & 15 one game, 7 & 5 the next.Needs to stop bringing the ball down, also.He blew about 5-6 scoring opportunities with that shyt.Hope CP3's ok.Going to need him to be more aggressive with his scoring down the stretch of games.If the injury hinders that, obviously that's going to be a big blow to the Suns.Him & Book are the only killers.Crowder is streaky.Mikal's not really going to bury any team with his offensive repertoire.Cam Payne's the closest thing to a 3rd killer because of his skill set, but he's Cam Payne.I predicted that the Suns would win game 1 & lose the next 3.Win game 5, and up losing the series in 6.If they win gm 2 on Tuesday, I got them winning in 7.Big game coming up.

I wonder if Jevon Carter will get any playing time. Mainly for defense to pressure Schroeder into turnovers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Jevon Carter will get any playing time. Mainly for defense to pressure Schroeder into turnovers.
Schroeder's the kind of score first combo guard who historically murders the Suns, but I'm confident CP3, Cam Payne, and Jevon will keep him neutralized when the series turns gritty.Wish the Suns had Cam Payne & Jevon Carter backing up Nash back in the day.Tony Parker used to do us mighty bad.One of the main reasons 7 Seconds Or Less never won a ship.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured the suns would win today. It's game two I'm worried about because the Lakers lost a bunch of game ones last yr and still won the title. But if they go down 0 - 2 then that's when I'm gon start acting a fool :lolbron:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Now you want to be reasonable when you had all that hot take smoke for the Clippers losing game 1:lolbron:

I mean fam, one of the LA teams has LeBron and the other one doesn't, a guy with a history of losing G1's or even G2's and then coming back and making the opp look like a clown show. The other LA team has no one with that level of success against adversity, so we not gonna act like my confidence is unfounded...

Also one of the LA's opps is familiar with their LA matchup, having just played them a year ago, with postseason experience together as a group. These descriptives don't apply to the other LA opp..

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How many times Phoenix wings flashed to the paint off a double team and got an easy floater or dump off to Ayton? :snoop:

AD playing soft and stone foot Drummond just not giving a fukk.

People say Gasol is too slow but he'd sniff out that shyt and have a much better chance of disrupting it than Drummond will.