Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:unimpressed:

We all know how this works.

They lose this game. Everybody spews their hot takes..."LeWhatever is done. Blah blah blah"

LeBron bounces back. Wins the series and everybody does the :blessed::gladbron::ahh::ohlawd: The Kanggg

Slurp, slurp, slurp.
Facts, these nikkas suspend disbelief more than wrestling fans:russ:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
people should give the suns some credits. they made it hard for the lakers to score. Bridges is all-Defensive team-caliber player. And offensively, they scored in a variety of ways. their mid-range scoring in particular was on point.

How many times Phoenix wings flashed to the paint off a double team and got an easy floater or dump off to Ayton? :snoop:

AD playing soft and stone foot Drummond just not giving a fukk.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yeah no. They're not beating the Bucks

I didn't even mention this guy in my post.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ece6f50938ec500060aac25%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D3648%26cropY1%3D133%26cropY2%3D3784

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Ayton had a quiet but huge game. Finally looking like the lottery pick he was chosen to be.

Happy with the W but we don't know how bad CP3 is and there is no way AD/Bron will continue to play this badly.

I'm more concerned about the officiating. The Suns are already not good a drawing fouls. The Lakers have the most protected player in the league.

Lebron is probably going to be very aggressive next game, and he will get to the line.

Which means Ayton will be in foul trouble early.:francis:

Daps
Traveling with my daughters, I'll be back when I have more time but I streamed the whole game. I'll say two points:

•LeBron was the only positive Laker (+2) in +/-. He went to the bench three times tonight and each time the fukking offense disintegrated. If you have Schroder and Davis there's no reason you should floor an incompetent offense...

•I always predicted this would be a 6 or 7 game series and still feel that way, but Phx is in trouble. They won the game in every relevant metric and still never led by more than 15 and only won by 9. On the optimistic side yes, Phx can shoot better from 3 and cut down on turnovers but this game isn't far off their ceiling. The Lakers can play better in every aspect of the game and the fact you could never dominate or put your foot on their throat is a bad omen...

Can't wait for G2...

Chris was so hobbled he couldn’t even handle the ball much less shoot. Even when he was out there they had to play without him. How he comes back determines a lot. The Lakers are a bad shooting team like they were last year. Dennis however DOES NOT put people in position to score like Rondo does. Drum is NOT the defensive interior presence Dwight is. If Chris ain’t right Lakers eventually win. If Chris is himself?....We’ll see

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Traveling with my daughters, I'll be back when I have more time but I streamed the whole game. I'll say two points:

•LeBron was the only positive Laker (+2) in +/-. He went to the bench three times tonight and each time the fukking offense disintegrated. If you have Schroder and Davis there's no reason you should floor an incompetent offense...

•I always predicted this would be a 6 or 7 game series and still feel that way, but Phx is in trouble. They won the game in every relevant metric and still never led by more than 15 and only won by 9. On the optimistic side yes, Phx can shoot better from 3 and cut down on turnovers but this game isn't far off their ceiling. The Lakers can play better in every aspect of the game and the fact you could never dominate or put your foot on their throat is a bad omen...

Can't wait for G2...
Now you want to be reasonable when you had all that hot take smoke for the Clippers losing game 1:lolbron: