Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This loss is on Anthony Davis. Don't give a fukk what anyone says, call his ass out for being soft.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've seen this song & dance before from a LeBron lead team during game 1. Typical feel out game. I doubt AD will be this butter soft again. As long as LeBron plays, the Lakers WILL win this series.

In the first round of the playoffs lebron has only lost game 1 once before today

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Traveling with my daughters, I'll be back when I have more time but I streamed the whole game. I'll say two points:

•LeBron was the only positive Laker (+2) in +/-. He went to the bench three times tonight and each time the fukking offense disintegrated. If you have Schroder and Davis there's no reason you should floor an incompetent offense...

•I always predicted this would be a 6 or 7 game series and still feel that way, but Phx is in trouble. They won the game in every relevant metric and still never led by more than 15 and only won by 9. On the optimistic side yes, Phx can shoot better from 3 and cut down on turnovers but this game isn't far off their ceiling. The Lakers can play better in every aspect of the game and the fact you could never dominate or put your foot on their throat is a bad omen...

Can't wait for G2...
the lakers ridiculous ft discrepancy in the first half probably won’t happen again either