Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Traveling with my daughters, I'll be back when I have more time but I streamed the whole game. I'll say two points:

•LeBron was the only positive Laker (+2) in +/-. He went to the bench three times tonight and each time the fukking offense disintegrated. If you have Schroder and Davis there's no reason you should floor an incompetent offense...

•I always predicted this would be a 6 or 7 game series and still feel that way, but Phx is in trouble. They won the game in every relevant metric and still never led by more than 15 and only won by 9. On the optimistic side yes, Phx can shoot better from 3 and cut down on turnovers but this game isn't far off their ceiling. The Lakers can play better in every aspect of the game and the fact you could never dominate or put your foot on their throat is a bad omen...

Can't wait for G2...

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The drum was pretty good offensively and on the boards but I don't know his impact didn't make much of a difference. He looked kinda tired out there. AD struggled badly tonight.
I just think with Ayton at C it would be better to play Drum or Gasol at C and keep AD at the 4 no?