Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

Robert Sarver is gonna really have to pay now that the Suns are winning. Ayton and Bridges extensions are coming this summer. Chris Paul wants a big deal, and Cam Payne will want a long term contract.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Dennis Schroder dropping 25+ tonight, book it:mjlit:

tenor.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Robert Sarver is gonna really have to pay now that the Suns are winning. Ayton and Bridges extensions are coming this summer. Chris Paul wants a big deal, and Cam Payne will want a long term contract.

I wonder how the Warriors kept their team together for their run. Did they click at the right time before the player’s big payday??

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how the Warriors kept their team together for their run. Did they click at the right time before the player’s big payday??

The Warriors had a combination of good management and some luck. Steph Curry signed a team friendly 4 year 44 million dollar contract right before he became a star. Under that contract they won a championship, had a 73 win season, and were able to sign Kevin Durant because of a massive cap spike coming at the perfect time.

Steph finally got paid a max contract after that and Warriors ownership were more than willing to pay the luxury tax after all their success.