Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

Robert Sarver is gonna really have to pay now that the Suns are winning. Ayton and Bridges extensions are coming this summer. Chris Paul wants a big deal, and Cam Payne will want a long term contract.

I'd hate to tie up that much cap room in an aging, injury prone Chris Paul but he's earned it and has the leverage right now.

fukk it though. Bron might be over the hill, Clippers are gonna Clip, Spurs are still down, Warriors are still a question mark, Dallas and Portland are not building/wasting Luka and Dame.

The window in the Western Conference for the next couple years might be open right now and you gotta go for it while you can.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Lebron has two chips IMO...THe bubble one and the one where Jesus shyttlesworth saved him and Pop had dunkin sitting on the bench in the last min don't count....He will not win another chip...Goes out with 4* 1 in the bubble

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I'd hate to tie up that much cap room in an aging, injury prone Chris Paul but he's earned it and has the leverage right now.

fukk it though. Bron might be over the hill, Clippers are gonna Clip, Spurs are still down, Warriors are still a question mark, Dallas and Portland are not building/wasting Luka and Dame.

The window in the Western Conference for the next couple years might be open right now and you gotta go for it while you can.

I look at it like a Steve Nash situation. Older player but still able to compete at a high level into his late 30s. I think Nash was 36 years old in his last western conference finals appearance and 38 years old in his last All Star appearance.

Chris Paul has been generally healthy the last 2 years before this recent playoff injury. His game has aged well with his basketball IQ, passing, and shooting ability. He's still a respectable defender too.

I don't think the Suns want to mess up the chemistry built in the last year so Chris Paul has a lot of leverage. All it takes is one team in free agency willing to pay him and the Suns will have to give him what he wants. As long as he stays healthy for the rest of this playoff run, he'll get paid.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lebron has two chips IMO...THe bubble one and the one where Jesus shyttlesworth saved him and Pop had dunkin sitting on the bench in the last min don't count....He will not win another chip...Goes out with 4* 1 in the bubble
Good thing Bron and the rest of the world doesn't give 2 fukks about your opinion :hubie:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'll be watching the fukkery.

I still think Lakers will win in 7, but I'd love to be wrong.