Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Just because he played in every game doesn’t mean that he was able to finish those games. Lebron also sure as hell didn’t look hobbled when they were winning the series and he had that highlight real dunk. You even had Coli brehs saying that he was healthy, so don’t use it as an excuse now that they are down.

Phoenix could make the same case as they still played the Lakers close even without their MVP on the floor with the shoulder injury. The Lakers weren’t washing the Suns even with both Lebron and AD on the floor and CP3 on the bench resting his shoulder.
Lebron has not been able to drive or blow-by his man in the half-court all series because of his ankle. Not an excuse but reality. He looks fine in the open court but doesn't have the necessary explosiveness to breakdown his man. Regardless, he's healthy enough to play and impact the game just like CP3 is. AD, however, is not. If he was, this series wouldn't be in jeopardy for the Lakers.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Phoenix didn’t blow them out on their own though. The Lakers just didn’t show up and essentially gave up before halftime. Look at those lazy ass plays they were doing out on the court and tell me that they were actually try.

Even Lebron was out there being lazy on the court and sidelines. Don’t give the excuse that the game was out of reach as we’ve seen leads be blown in the playoffs already.

There’s no excuse as to why some of those Laker players are getting outplayed a nikka that wasn’t even in the league for the majority of last year.
@bold: irrelvant, the fact is they got blew out. all that "well lakers was..." doesnt matter

For lebron who is 36 it was out of reach, nba history be damned. You cant lead with your player at that age with that much milage in that big of a whole.

@underline: stupid, hes gotten better, basketball is not stationary nikkas can improve. And Cameron for this season has been a legit player.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
194298854_4270319793064369_6141755744181128751_n.jpg

:lupe:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I’m hoping Lebron can go off like he has in the past. But I don’t think he’s the same after the injury and he’s older:mjcry:.

It’s the injury. Otherwise he would have had one of those classic games already. Just last year he hitting the gas on everybody when he wanted

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The same non-calls Lebron/LA wasn't getting at the start of game 5, they will definitely get in game 6........I expect the role players to play/shoot better at home. Vogel needs to insert Gasol into the starting lineup.

Lakers in 7