Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'd hate to tie up that much cap room in an aging, injury prone Chris Paul but he's earned it and has the leverage right now.

fukk it though. Bron might be over the hill, Clippers are gonna Clip, Spurs are still down, Warriors are still a question mark, Dallas and Portland are not building/wasting Luka and Dame.

The window in the Western Conference for the next couple years might be open right now and you gotta go for it while you can.

Just need to find a backup PG (Payne isn't it) and get some depth in the frontcourt.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
No way AD plays tonight. I dont think its worth it they ain't winning shyt anyway if they get past the Suns. This is starting to remind me of KD in Golden State before he tore his Achilles.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma big time Bron and Lakers fan....but we done brehs. They totally quit last game. You don't just simply come back from such a shameful performance nor do we deserve to.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I got a weird feeling Lakers gonna get blown out again:mjcry:.

I say this because you cant magically start hitting consistent shots out of nowhere. Dudes trying to go from 0 to 100 in a matter of two days:francis:

Only way I see Lakers winning is by attacking, playing aggressive and getting free throws. Gotta play bully ball, not try to outshoot Phoenix.