Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You’re proving my point about what I’ve said about him/them this year without even realizing it.
negative, your talking about bron "turning it on" im not talking about that as bron in general turns it on on Game 5s.

but regardless of anything even in regards to "turning it on" he cannot all the time attack the rim like he use to. That is my point.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
negative, your talking about bron "turning it on" im not talking about that as bron in general turns it on on Game 5s.

but regardless of anything even in regards to "turning it on" he cannot all the time attack the rim like he use to. That is my point.

That’s exactly why people were naive in thinking that Lebron was going to go beast mode in game 5 and take over the series.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bron averaging 22 point he ain’t turn shyt on

He’s legit getting outplayed sometimes by Payne, yet dudes still think that he will turn it on when it’s needed. The same Cameron Payne who was last year playing overseas and in the G-League before he was signed for the bubble :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That’s exactly why people were naive in thinking that Lebron was going to go beast mode in game 5 and take over the series.
no one expected the suns to have the capability to blow them out like they did you dodo, and have such a large lead. Which goes hand in hand in what i said prior about Bron and why he didnt go off in the short span he does.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
no one expected the suns to have the capability to blow them out like they did you dodo, and have such a large lead. Which goes hand in hand in what i said prior about Bron and why he didnt go off in the short span he does.

Phoenix didn’t blow them out on their own though. The Lakers just didn’t show up and essentially gave up before halftime. Look at those lazy ass plays they were doing out on the court and tell me that they were actually try.

Even Lebron was out there being lazy on the court and sidelines. Don’t give the excuse that the game was out of reach as we’ve seen leads be blown in the playoffs already.

There’s no excuse as to why some of those Laker players are getting outplayed a nikka that wasn’t even in the league for the majority of last year.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Folks seemed to have forgotten that the Lakers were up 2-1 with a real shot at going up 3-1 before AD got injured.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Folks seemed to have forgotten that the Lakers were up 2-1 with a real shot at going up 3-1 before AD got injured.

Folks also forget that they won 2 of those games with CP3 not even being able to handle the ball and even sat the last 10 minutes of game 3.

Phoenix had an injury to their star player just as the Lakers have.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bron don't even get in a defensive stance and crouch. Payne just walking by him.

Payne look like me against my 40-something dad in the driveway when I was 14-15. Just dancing on my old man like :stylin:
:russ:
Do you have the gif?
tenor.gif

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Folks also forget that they won 2 of those games with CP3 not even being able to handle the ball and even sat the last 10 minutes of game 3.

Phoenix had an injury to their star player just as the Lakers have.
CP3 has played every game. Lebron is also hobbled and playing through an injury. If AD isn't sidelined for the last game and a half, the Lakers likely win one of the last two games at the very least.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
CP3 has played every game. Lebron is also hobbled and playing through an injury. If AD isn't sidelined for the last game and a half, the Lakers likely win one of the last two games at the very least.

Just because he played in every game doesn’t mean that he was able to finish those games. Lebron also sure as hell didn’t look hobbled when they were winning the series and he had that highlight real dunk. You even had Coli brehs saying that he was healthy, so don’t use it as an excuse now that they are down.

Phoenix could make the same case as they still played the Lakers close even without their MVP on the floor with the shoulder injury. The Lakers weren’t washing the Suns even with both Lebron and AD on the floor and CP3 on the bench resting his shoulder.