Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If this never happens, everything plays out different.

He's too great to be having those "whoops, my bad guys. I'll be better next time" type games. Especially when he's fragile. All the more reason to lock in and handle business quickly.

LAL smashed everyone in under 7 last year and I bet those short series played a big role in him staying healthy.

Dude is like Kakashi from Naruto. GOAT level talent but WOAT stamina/durability.
didnt expect to read that at the end :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Watching sports media personalities go from confidently brushing off the Suns to completely melting down is hilarious.:mjlol: They were the same people bragging about how great the Lakers offseason upgrades were. Now they're going to tell us they were always trash.

It's even hilarious seeing Coli brehs doing the exact same thing after how confident they were going into the playoffs :mjlol:

The Lakers had no margin for error with being the 7th seed, yet you still had some dudes brushing off Game 1 as a feel out game for Lebron :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kurt Angle won an Olympic gold medal with a broken freakin' neck

No excuses

tenor.gif

:russ: Y’all boys hell

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They were injured going into the playoffs though, yet people still thought that they were the favorites in the West.

People got fooled by that game against Indiana where Lebron looked healthy and ready for the playoffs.
Yes but if you said that AD will be out of the playoffs, no one is picking them to come out the West. I doubt anyone picks them to make it to the conference finals.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yes but if you said that AD will be out of the playoffs, no one is picking them to come out the West. I doubt anyone picks them to make it to the conference finals.

Even if AD was playing, they weren't beating the Suns or making it out of the West as it's not the same Lakers team as last season. Harrell was still going to be unplayable in the playoffs and Schroeder is a step down from Playoff Rondo. Phoenix was also still going to be able to exploit Gasol.

AD playing wasn't going to change those issues and it should have been fairly obvious if people were actually paying attention to what was in front of them.