Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Paul got hurt DURING the series. Lebron was favored going into the series and every game during. Even today’s game with no AD, Lakers we’re still favored. Let’s not act like everyone was picking the Suns to win this series.
Suns were favored to win this game though.

Bron shot 0 fts today and only has 17 through 5 games. I expect he'll get some calls at home. He cant attack in the half court like he use to, but if he does it enough they'll start calling fouls.

The thing is Vogel played the wrong hand playing Bron about 20 of the 1st 21 mins. He still needs his breaks. Dennis just gotta step up during that time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What is with you guys and your hot takes, comparing last year team to this year team.

This Lakers season has been riddled with injuries and before Bron got hurt Lakers were in the top of the conference. Sure the shooting problems were still there and the missing of Dwight hurt them, but they were legit.
But it is what it is, we need shooters:yeshrug:
That and as @Trojan 24 said...Phoenix was about the worst draw (outside of maybe Utah). Really needed to face Denver that 1st round to try and find some rhythm.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dahell:
Yeah, that made a lot of sense. The Lakers favored to beat this PHX team without AD and get blown out by 30.

I quoted you because your post was acting like the Suns were the 7th seed and them beating LAL was a joke.
The LAKERS WERE STILL FAVORED WITH NO AD. What part do you not understand? :gucci:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Suns were favored to win this game though.

Bron shot 0 fts today and only has 17 through 5 games. I expect he'll get some calls at home. He cant attack in the half court like he use to, but if he does it enough they'll start calling fouls.

The thing is Vogel played the wrong hand playing Bron about 20 of the 1st 21 mins. He still needs his breaks. Dennis just gotta step up during that time.
Suns were NOT favored to with this game. They were a 5pt underdog

edit: was wrong on the odds

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Paul got hurt DURING the series. Lebron was favored going into the series and every game during. Even today’s game with no AD, Lakers we’re still favored. Let’s not act like everyone was picking the Suns to win this series.

Lakers weren’t favored today. Vegas had -5 Phoenix. Meaning Phoenix were the favorite.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The LAKERS WERE STILL FAVORED WITH NO AD. What part do you not understand? :gucci:
Bro, do you blindly just go off of the odds on who was favored or do you watch games?

This Lakers team, this season, ain't beating the Suns without AD is my point. I don't check odds and shyt cause I don't do sports bets. Obviously, whoever favored the Lakers to win this game with AD's status up in the air was wrong as fukk, I could have told you that.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bro, do you blindly just go off of the odds on who was favored or do you watch games?

This Lakers team, this season, ain't beating the Suns without AD is my point. I don't check odds and shyt cause I don't do sports bets. Obviously, whoever favored the Lakers to win this game with AD's status up in the air was wrong as fukk, I could have told you that.
Yeah I watched these games. I just don’t flip flop as the game goes on when it doesn’t go how I projected like y’all do. If you (not you personally) didn’t think Lebron would be eliminated in the first round without Davis, I don’t care to hear about the minutia that will get coddled together to excuse it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredibly dominant win by Phoenix, but I do think they should be conscious of Bron's jumper going on for really the first time since breh has been back

if AD can come back and be about 80% of what he's been, they might finally have something resembling their 2020 versions. I really don't think there's much longer these nikkas can go with both being clearly fukked up, but we'll see
Bron always shoots good in Phoenix.I made a post yesterday about how he likes the rims in that arena.He shot pretty damn good in the first two games of this series.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That and as @Trojan 24 said...Phoenix was about the worst draw (outside of maybe Utah). Really needed to face Denver that 1st round to try and find some rhythm.

Yep, the first round was always the biggest hurdle in my eyes due to the lack of cohesion. And that wasn't even considering AD getting hurt :mjcry: