Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
game 1 was crucial though. if AD doesn't suck and have Ayton outplaying him than maybe they'd have more breathing room.

Yep, the first round was always the biggest hurdle in my eyes due to the lack of cohesion. And that wasn't even considering AD getting hurt :mjcry:

Yea if AD dominates game 1/Bron plays better they'd have a lil breathing room :francis:

Being the #2 seed the Suns dont have "fear". They kept competing after the Lakers were cooking them in game 3. Then in game 4 when it was looking like another comfortable win (1st half) them dudes just rallied.

Time to see what the Lakers are made of though. :yeshrug:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Who said anything about Lebron?

Bron had 24 pts even if he did statpad and the game was mostly gapped by 30pts. If he dropped 40 they still would’ve lost by like 15. Its not on Lebron.

Man what does 24 points mean? What else did he do? He looked clumsy ass fukk. Not like the checked LeBron we see. I don't know if Phoenix is fast and the Lakers are slow but the whole team looked terrible tonight.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bro, do you blindly just go off of the odds on who was favored or do you watch games?

This Lakers team, this season, ain't beating the Suns without AD is my point. I don't check odds and shyt cause I don't do sports bets. Obviously, whoever favored the Lakers to win this game with AD's status up in the air was wrong as fukk, I could have told you that.

If anyone that actually bets games saw the Lakers open up -5 vs the Suns with no AD that line would have dropped to 0 with the Suns giving away points within an hour. NO ONE in their right fukking mind had Phoenix as an underdog AT HOME as the #2 seed, top 10 on both sides of the ball, and LA missing AD with Bron hobbled.

That fukker is doing hard drugs to even think that.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man what does 24 points mean? What else did he do? He looked clumsy ass fukk. Not like the checked LeBron we see. I don't know if Phoenix is fast and the Lakers are slow but the whole team looked terrible tonight.
It means that you can’t ask him to do much more scoring wise and have to look elsewhere for production. One of his starters not only scored 0 points but also missed 9 shots. Nobody can win like that even if lebron was in his prime.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
It means that you can’t ask him to do much more scoring wise and have to look elsewhere for production. One of his starters not only scored 0 points but also missed 9 shots. Nobody can win like that even if lebron was in his prime.

How many turnovers did he have this game? The laziness on defense was clear. His points have nothing to do with that.

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Vogel trash

1. Drummond getting 22 minutes , while gasol and Harrell combined for 22 minutes

2. given up 44 points in the paint

Straight bad coaching

however your starting 2 guards scored 0 points in 41 minutes combined

Season done

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
E22b3KeXIAIK1q8

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hes not in a state where he can constantly attack dummy. Forget turning it on, it's not about that. Dude can't play that type of ball for a full 48.
Thus the pick and choose you see from him even in the offs or atleast I seen, idk about you

You’re proving my point about what I’ve said about him/them this year without even realizing it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s laughable the hot takes that are going on in this thread. First, off dudes are in here complaining about the Laker’s supporting cast, but were bigging them up earlier in the season when all was well and they were winning. I specifically remember saying all season long in how the supporting cast was a downgrade, yet you had some dudes saying otherwise. Schroeder wasn’t an upgrade over Playoff Rondo and it’s laughable that dudes thought otherwise. Nikkas even thought Harrell was going to work wonders for the Lakers, when he wasn’t even playable against Denver last year. Even @TradePascalSiakam was trying to tell dudes that they were going to be disappointed with Marc Gasol, yet people otherwise. The truth of the matter is that the supporting cast is worse, but was helped mask by AD. Now since he’s out in the playoffs, then the faults are being exposed.

Secondly, what happened to them nikkas that brushed off game 1 as a feel out game for Lebron? That game 1 that y’all said he uses for experimenting, he could use right now as a W for wiggle room. That’s exactly why that type of talk is dumb as hell especially when you’re playing with a nikka that’s made of glass and goes down with injury at any time. Every game matters, but let y’all tell it nikkas are perfectly fine with wasting one in the name of experimenting:mjlol:

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
game 1 was crucial though. if AD doesn't suck and have Ayton outplaying him than maybe they'd have more breathing room.

If this never happens, everything plays out different.

He's too great to be having those "whoops, my bad guys. I'll be better next time" type games. Especially when he's fragile. All the more reason to lock in and handle business quickly.

LAL smashed everyone in under 7 last year and I bet those short series played a big role in him staying healthy.

Dude is like Kakashi from Naruto. GOAT level talent but WOAT stamina/durability.