Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ok and it didn’t happen? You seem a bit too happy. The series isn't over.

Phoenix was my pick to beat the Lakers even if both AD and Lebron played. Phoenix is that good and the Lakers aren’t the Lakers of last year and it’s laughable that people thought they could easily flip the switch in the playoffs.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bron was doing Bron from the start of the game but let these nikkas tell it. The team just ain’t that good

I told people all season long that the Lakers supporting cast isn’t as good as last year and AD helped hide it. Schroeder was a step down from playoff Rondo, yet Lakers fans thought he was going to rise to the occasion :russ:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
CP3 isn’t going to sit out even if he isn’t 100%. You know that.

AD is a different story as his injury will take time to heal and can’t play without risk of further injury.
He doesn't have to sit out completely , he could have a time limit he is out there

And it might mess up his performance
The Lakers aren’t in a situation where Lebron can pick and choose when he turns it on :mjlol:
Hes not in a state where he can constantly attack dummy. Forget turning it on, it's not about that. Dude can't play that type of ball for a full 48.
Thus the pick and choose you see from him even in the offs or atleast I seen, idk about you

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:unimpressed:
The Lakers got momentum because CP3 got hurt in the 2nd game. Now with AD hurt, it's really not even close.
Paul got hurt DURING the series. Lebron was favored going into the series and every game during. Even today’s game with no AD, Lakers we’re still favored. Let’s not act like everyone was picking the Suns to win this series.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phoenix was my pick to beat the Lakers even if both AD and Lebron played. Phoenix is that good and the Lakers aren’t the Lakers of last year and it’s laughable that people thought they could easily flip the switch in the playoffs.
Phoenix doesn’t look that great but honestly the CP3 shyt fukked everything up. They aren’t going deep with cp3 playing thru that.

If Lakers had kept Dwight or Mcgee they probably could’ve survived AD going down this series.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Paul got hurt DURING the series. Lebron was favored going into the series and every game during. Even today’s game with no AD, Lakers we’re still favored. Let’s not act like everyone was picking the Suns to win this series.
:dahell:
Yeah, that made a lot of sense. The Lakers favored to beat this PHX team without AD and get blown out by 30.

I quoted you because your post was acting like the Suns were the 7th seed and them beating LAL was a joke.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What is with you guys and your hot takes, comparing last year team to this year team.

This Lakers season has been riddled with injuries and before Bron got hurt Lakers were in the top of the conference. Sure the shooting problems were still there and the missing of Dwight hurt them, but they were legit.
But it is what it is, we need shooters:yeshrug: