Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Chris Paul could barely shoot the ball and he wasn't even on the injury report. I don't know why they're trying to hide it:snoop:. A 6′ 0 starting point guard who can't shoot and struggles dribbling is a liability. Playing him like this is hurting the team.

The fact that Chris Paul couldn't do anything and a young Suns team was still a few possessions away from being 2-0 against the defending champions shows how good they are.

The Cam Payne we saw in game 2 started in the bubble. He's been a good backup guard most of the year.

The Suns just need to go at least 1-1 in this road trip and make sure CP3 is healthy for game 5 when the arena is at full capacity.

The Suns managed to remain relatively healthy this season until when it mattered the most :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They don't scare me as much as a Suns team with a healthy CP3 does

They have more depth than the Suns do. Plus, they've washing teams all season long.

Honestly, I'd sit CP3 out for game 3 and save him for Sunday. Give him a few days to rest that shoulder as it's obvious he can't go as normal.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Chris Paul could barely shoot the ball and he wasn't even on the injury report. I don't know why they're trying to hide it:snoop:. A 6′ 0 starting point guard who can't shoot and struggles dribbling is a liability. Playing him like this is hurting the team.

The fact that Chris Paul couldn't do anything and a young Suns team was still a few possessions away from being 2-0 against the defending champions shows how good they are.

The Cam Payne we saw in game 2 started in the bubble. He's been a good backup guard most of the year.

The Suns just need to go at least 1-1 in this road trip and make sure CP3 is healthy for game 5 when the arena is at full capacity.
It’s really a shame that he seems to physically breakdown during playoff time :to:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Did CP3 finish the game out, or is he too injured? I both games on at the same time but obviously I was focused on the latest Clipper meltdown

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ayton's ceiling is literally terrifying b :lupe:
That's why I get so frustrated with him.Every blue moon, he'll make a move that a man his size shouldn't be able to make, but then he'll go back to playing like Clint Capela.Which is enough to get you paid, but with the level of talent he has, It's settling for less.Going on damn near 4 yrs in the league, he still can't face up off the dribble, shoot 3's, or use post moves to draw fouls on the defense.Those are skills that modern elite centers must be able to execute.I don't expect him to develop all those skills overnight, but damn, at least give me a sign.One step at a time.Lock him in a gym & work on his ball handling.That one simple skill could make him so much more effective.Maybe the Suns don't want that, tho.Seems as if they're molding him to be a Andrew Bogut/Rudy Gobert type C.Crazy thing about Ayton, he did a complete 180 on his scouting report.Everybody predicted him to be an offensive juggernaut with average to below average defense.Now he's metamorphosing into a defensive juggernaut with average to below average offense.The Suns might not be the team to bring it out of him.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
LMAO @ there not being 5 players better than AD in the league.

Lebron
Jokic
Curry
KD
Kyrie
Harden
Embiid
Luka
Dame

I have him and Giannis tied. The biggest problem I have with AD is his ass wants to be a 2 guard and he can't actually shoot like one. nikka think he dirk when he need to be trying to be Minnesota KG. AND he gets hurt too much.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
That's why I get so frustrated with him.Every blue moon, he'll make a move that a man his size shouldn't be able to make, but then he'll go back to playing like Clint Capela.Which is enough to get you paid, but with the level of talent he has, It's settling for less.Going on damn near 4 yrs in the league, he still can't face up off the dribble, shoot 3's, or use post moves to draw fouls on the defense.Those are skills that modern elite centers must be able to execute.I don't expect him to develop all those skills overnight, but damn, at least give me a sign.One step at a time.Lock him in a gym & work on his ball handling.That one simple skill could make him so much more effective.Maybe the Suns don't want that, tho.Seems as if they're molding him to be a Andrew Bogut/Rudy Gobert type C.Crazy thing about Ayton, he did a complete 180 on his scouting report.Everybody predicted him to be an offensive juggernaut with average to below average defense.Now he's metamorphosing into a defensive juggernaut with average to below average offense.The Suns might not be the team to bring it out of him.

agreed, great post and he's so young we don't know if this is an organizational thing or simply a lack of drive on his part as a young'n to develop those skills. i'm watching ayton's defensive prowess and yeah man those scouting reports told us nothing about this. if he takes the time to really work on his offensive game & like you said not be dependent on lobs & put back gimmes? sky is the limit for him. he scares me lol