Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO @ there not being 5 players better than AD in the league.

Lebron
Jokic
Curry
KD
Kyrie
Harden
Embiid
Luka
Dame

I have him and Giannis tied. The biggest problem I have with AD is his ass wants to be a 2 guard and he can't actually shoot like one. nikka think he dirk when he need to be trying to be Minnesota KG. AND he gets hurt too much.

That's the curse of AD having a late growth spurt, dude was a 6'1 guard into HS, so he never really had a "low block, tall guy type of mentality" growing up.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
That's the curse of AD having a late growth spurt, dude was a 6'1 guard into HS, so he never really had a "low block, tall guy type of mentality" growing up.

his jumper is slow as well. and it's like he gotta get chastised to go in the post and mid range, even though EVERYTIME he does so he has wonderfully efficient games and does better defensively, like he did last night.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Unfortunatly lakers in 6 worst case 7...Suns need EVERYONE healthy and on their game...With CP 80% or less for the next two weeks nah...Lakers got two 7 footers hitting 3"s and a third one violating in the paint and then theres lebron and that guard hustles every play like that guy that always presses up on you in street ball.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk this nikka CP3 have an MVP caliber season and then fukking hurt himself in the first game of this series
:stopitslime:

I really be pulling for bro, but all that extra flailing and shyt be coming back to haunt him. I swear he gets hurt doing the dumbest shyt. On the play he got hurt it looks like he injured his shoulder after throwing his arm violently after Bron went for the offensive rebound, damn near looks like he dislocated his shyt. :smh:

Like what was that extra ass motion needed for? Seriously
:what:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

after seeing this shyt, unless they sit him for 2 games (which they likely can’t afford) this series is over

if u don’t feel like watching essentially the doctor is sayin he stung nerves in his neck that are also attached to his shoulder and upper arm

I’d be very surprised if he’s able to shoot but we’ll see

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

after seeing this shyt, unless they sit him for 2 games (which they likely can’t afford) this series is over

if u don’t feel like watching essentially the doctor is sayin he stung nerves in his neck that are also attached to his shoulder and upper arm

I’d be very surprised if he’s able to shoot but we’ll see

I'd sit him out tonight and rest him until Sunday. The one aspect that works in the Suns favor is that they've managed to remain somewhat competitive in Game 2 after he got pulled.