Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I understand that 48 hours may not be enough time for CP3 to heal up.....but the travel factor is not that big of a deal.

LA is literally a 40 minute flight from Phoenix

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I can name 7-8 players just off the top of my head that are better. Stop watching so much tv and talk radio and develop your own eyes.
I dont value the opinions of the mentally ill... So why the fukk would I value your "list":mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for Chris Paul. He has these great regular seasons then he gets horrible luck in the playoffs.

The Suns are still competing though. Ayton has been the most reliable Sun so far:ehh:.
The chip just not in the cards for my nikka :mjcry:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Guess Who LeBron been hitting clutch shots since his first postseason in '06. The problem is '11 Finals was such a mesmerizing failure people hand on to it year after year like he hasn't done anything since...
Agreed. He carried nikkas like Larry Hughes, Boobie Gibson, Sasha Pavlovic and Mo Williams. All those nikkas were out of the league immediately after Lebron left.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I feel bad for Chris Paul. He has these great regular seasons then he gets horrible luck in the playoffs.
The Suns are still competing though. Ayton has been the most reliable Sun so far:ehh:.

I agree. I wished James Jones acquired a better backup center. The Suns defense gets considerably worse when Ayton is on the bench.

I also think the team needs a better option at PF. Crowder isn't bad but Saric isn't working out. Jalen Smith is too green.