Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'd sit him out tonight and rest him until Sunday. The one aspect that works in the Suns favor is that they've managed to remain somewhat competitive in Game 2 after he got pulled.

yea but that was on their homecourt with the crowd going crazy...that won't be the case these next 2 games

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's why I get so frustrated with him.Every blue moon, he'll make a move that a man his size shouldn't be able to make, but then he'll go back to playing like Clint Capela.Which is enough to get you paid, but with the level of talent he has, It's settling for less.Going on damn near 4 yrs in the league, he still can't face up off the dribble, shoot 3's, or use post moves to draw fouls on the defense.Those are skills that modern elite centers must be able to execute.I don't expect him to develop all those skills overnight, but damn, at least give me a sign.One step at a time.Lock him in a gym & work on his ball handling.That one simple skill could make him so much more effective.Maybe the Suns don't want that, tho.Seems as if they're molding him to be a Andrew Bogut/Rudy Gobert type C.Crazy thing about Ayton, he did a complete 180 on his scouting report.Everybody predicted him to be an offensive juggernaut with average to below average defense.Now he's metamorphosing into a defensive juggernaut with average to below average offense.The Suns might not be the team to bring it out of him.

:patrice: if I should neg you for the Capella slander

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How the fukk this nikka CP3 have an MVP caliber season and then fukking hurt himself in the first game of this series
:stopitslime:

I really be pulling for bro, but all that extra flailing and shyt be coming back to haunt him. I swear he gets hurt doing the dumbest shyt. On the play he got hurt it looks like he injured his shoulder after throwing his arm violently after Bron went for the offensive rebound, damn near looks like he dislocated his shyt. :smh:

Like what was that extra ass motion needed for? Seriously
:what:
He always did that sh*t. So frustrating. Your team needs you, especially this Suns team even more so.