Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Is that what you tell yourself :mjlol:
giphy.gif

At you being in denial about having a vagina :deadrose:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This the Lake SHOW not the Lake No Show
:banderas:

Props to Cam Payne for a big game, and I hope it secures the bag for him his comeback’s dope.

BUT

Why even stress when we drop a game 1 at this point...?

Also whenever Kuz is on the floor we practically playing with 4 guys vs 5, and we still won.

Booker been great, the refs been awful and that’s at least 10 + for the Suns each game. This whole thing very likely gonna come crashing down in LA for the Suns when they have only 2 lost fans in the building and the refs stop whistling every tiny contact with Booker as a foul.

We already know Crowder is all bark no bite 9/10 games, and seeing Schröder aggressive and Gasol out there.. we about to cook.

Big Game Bron & AD: leaders & killers.

This fixin’ to be fun for us brehs
:whew:

EDIT: and KCP about to shoot brehs..

LeBron the goat leader in this league

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
If Lakers win the next one, they’ll win this series 4-1. It’s imperative that the Suns win either the next one or this series is over. The size of the Lakers will be to much to come back from 2-1 down. And if Mavs beat Clippers; Lakers are making the finals easily

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Lakers win the next one, they’ll win this series 4-1. It’s imperative that the Suns win either the next one or this series is over. The size of the Lakers will be to much to come back from 2-1 down. And if Mavs beat Clippers; Lakers are making the finals easily

still giving the Clippers too much credit I see. Mavs more dangerous than Clips. Like if Clips can come back and beat Mavs they really a threat to LAL :mjlol: losing two of the best 6th men in the league really hurt them

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
LAKESHOW LAKESHOW, watched at work was puzzled to see a productive efficient Andre Drummond, expected AD to bounce back. Kuz, Kantplayvious, and Stress need to literally just give 6 points each for the Lakers to win games comfortably

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of his biggest critics, but I have to give Ayton props for coming out focused the last 2 games.He had a few lapses on D & brought the ball down when he had smaller defenders on him in the post, but back to back high energy games are a good look for him.Booker has to get better at reading the ebb & flow of the game.Knowing when to score & when to facilitate.Thought he was too unselfish at times throughout the game.Dario Saric is dog water.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Chris Paul could barely shoot the ball and he wasn't even on the injury report. I don't know why they're trying to hide it:snoop:. A 6′ 0 starting point guard who can't shoot and struggles dribbling is a liability. Playing him like this is hurting the team.

The fact that Chris Paul couldn't do anything and a young Suns team was still a few possessions away from being 2-0 against the defending champions shows how good they are.

The Cam Payne we saw in game 2 started in the bubble. He's been a good backup guard most of the year.

The Suns just need to go at least 1-1 in this road trip and make sure CP3 is healthy for game 5 when the arena is at full capacity.