Can a Arcadiumbreh explain to me like a Joey of why the Microsoft/Activision deal is controversial?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Act like GameSpy, MPlayer, Kali, and Heat didn't exist, brehs.
Yeah all over the place like i said. You had to damn there be a software developer to play online games back then. Which is why online gaming didn’t explode in popularity till 360.

I was there. I had the lan parties. I did that janky shyt with Halo to force online play through some home brew programs and fukkery. :comeon:

PS360 made all of that just work. From chat, to matchmaking, DLC, and everything else we know and love about gaming online. It all happened with PS360.
Act like DLC wasn't just what used to be mods and expansions, rebranded.
Yes and no. Word to @Rekkapryde and other sony stan’s on here microsoft gets the blame/credit for making DLC a thing. I didn’t make it up. That’s peoples perspective.
You got it, breh. Microsoft created modern gaming as we know it, and definitely weren't iterating on previous concepts. Y'all brehs in here wild with the console stannery.
I didn’t say this. And that’s y’all problem.

You just have this weird crusade to attack anything that might paint microsoft in a positive light.

Microsoft getting any credit for anything literally makes you dudes uncomfortable. It’s really crazy to witness.

Like microsoft really fukked y’all over or something.:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just answer the questions. Has sony ever purchased 10 studios at once?

and Activision lists them as separate studios.
Ima need you to take an intro to logic class or something.

Each post is one of these

you are currently on

No way for me to answer without context. And the context is what you are desperately trying to avoid.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ima need you to take an intro to logic class or something.

Each post is one of these

you are currently on

No way for me to answer without context. And the context is what you are desperately trying to avoid.
Nah, it's a simple question. You can count right? How many studios are under Activision?

I'll help. Let's say Naughty Dog. That's 1 Studio. One. Uno.

See how easy that was.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah all over the place like i said. You had to damn there be a software developer to play online games back then. Which is why online gaming didn’t explode in popularity till 360.

I was there. I had the lan parties. I did that janky shyt with Halo to force online play through some home brew programs and fukkery. :comeon:

PS360 made all of that just work. From chat, to matchmaking, DLC, and everything else we know and love about gaming online. It all happened with PS360.

Yes and no. Word to @Rekkapryde and other sony stan’s on here microsoft gets the blame/credit for making DLC a thing. I didn’t make it up. That’s peoples perspective.

I didn’t say this. And that’s y’all problem.

You just have this weird crusade to attack anything that might paint microsoft in a positive light.

Microsoft getting any credit for anything literally makes you dudes uncomfortable. It’s really crazy to witness.

Like microsoft really fukked y’all over or something.:wow:

fukk outta here, b. I was fukking ELEVEN in '97 handing out work in lobbies like it was nothing off dial-up. shyt wasn't complicated at all.

And YOUR problem is that whatever someone says, you have to flip it into saying that Microsoft somehow was there, involved, and made it the best it could've been. Like they're gaming Forrest Gump, or some shyt. It's okay to admit that other companies contributed to gaming history. It doesn't make Microsoft any less important, breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukk outta here, b. I was fukking ELEVEN in '97 handing out work in lobbies like it was nothing off dial-up. shyt wasn't complicated at all.
As was my 13 year old nerdy ass on my mommas dial up.

which is why i know online gaming didn’t hit the masses til they made it easy/possible for non computer people.
And YOUR problem is that whatever someone says, you have to flip it into saying that Microsoft somehow was there, involved, and made it the best it could've been. Like they're gaming Forrest Gump, or some shyt. It's okay to admit that other companies contributed to gaming history. It doesn't make Microsoft any less important, breh.
xbox was the first console to have a broadband out of the box.

xbox was the first console to have voice chat,

xbox was the first console to have a hard drive, achievements, an online store, DLC, matchmaking, etc

Those are facts and all of these things are integral to the modern gaming experience.

If microsoft should get credit for anything it should be for this stuff.

Now those facts might make you uncomfortable, but your comfort doesn’t dictate what’s reality.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, it's a simple question. You can count right? How many studios are under Activision?

I'll help. Let's say Naughty Dog. That's 1 Studio. One. Uno.

See how easy that was.
ND has hundreds of employees themselves and they contract thousands to make their games.

If calling that “one” studio makes you feel better then it’s your world breh. Do your thang :ehh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ND has hundreds of employees themselves and they contract thousands to make their games.

If calling that “one” studio makes you feel better then it’s your world breh. Do your thang :ehh:
You still haven't answered the question...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You still haven't answered the question...
You still haven’t attempted to have an honest discourse over the subject.

Just loaded questions and slippery slopes.

You won’t get me to engage in arguing against your logical fallacies. I took an “intro to logic” class. I know better :ehh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You still haven’t attempted to have an honest discourse over the subject.

Just loaded questions and slippery slopes.

You won’t get me to engage in arguing against your logical fallacies. I took an “intro to logic” class. I know better :ehh:

juelz-talking.gif

Don't know the difference between 1 and 10 brehs