Albums Cam'ron - Purple Haze 2 (Discussion Thread)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Purple Haze was great but lets be honest Cam been washed since at least Killa Season. These rappers and their horrible sequels :snoop:
i let nikkas slide with this "cam aint put out shyt hot since killa season/public enemy shyt" for too long man

ima jus leave tht there brehman :sas2:

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
Ever since Cam fell out with Jim Jones, he been :trash: Say what you want about Jim Jones, but dude had a swag that Cam lacked. Jim is who really shaped the whole Dipset movement. He was a hype man but he had considerable influence on the presentation - music, clothes, etc. - of the group. Jim's mix tapes > Cam's.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

giphy.gif

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since Cam fell out with Jim Jones, he been :trash: Say what you want about Jim Jones, but dude had a swag that Cam lacked. Jim is who really shaped the whole Dipset movement. He was a hype man but he had considerable influence on the presentation - music, clothes, etc. - of the group. Jim's mix tapes > Cam's.
All Facts.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:
452167.jpg

I see why you say that tho fam :yeshrug:

i'm sitting back vividly remembering the first time I heard come on home wit early 90's it wasn't pearly or shiny I was certainly grimy

:mjcry:
the feeling that went through my soul back then when I chose hip hop over everything, nothing I hear today can restore that feeling....