Albums Cam'ron - Purple Haze 2 (Discussion Thread)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Purple haze isn't Cam best album. It's SDE..

I feel the same, but I'm from Harlem also so I wonder if it's a music thing, or a sentimental thing. It was just a different time. SDE came out right before they started shutting down a lot of the remaining street vendors & Harlem began getting gentrified, and right as the Blood movement was popping off. That album was the last real picture of grimy Harlem imo.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Crime Pays was completely garbage but if u think the BOAB series was wack then foh:camby: Ghetto Heaven was cool but I havent listened to it in probably a year, I gave up on the FOTM series after the 2nd volume was trash.. hopefully he puts in some real work for this album and surrounds himself with great producers and nikkas that know how to actually mix, I'm gonna need:

Just Blaze
A Trak
Heatmakerz
Harry Fraud
Kanye
Araabmuzik

Keep Rod Raspy/Skitzo as far away as possible from this shyt

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I feel the same, but I'm from Harlem also so I wonder if it's a music thing, or a sentimental thing. It was just a different time. SDE came out right before they started shutting down a lot of the remaining street vendors & Harlem began getting gentrified, and right as the Blood movement was popping off. That album was the last real picture of grimy Harlem imo.
I always considered come home with me his best album...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bootleg was even better(first version)

'Lando

"My team in the marine-blue, Six Coupe"
Daps
Reppin
SSC :troll:

I can't call it
you trolling?¿?¿?¿

I know for sure as a uptxwn youth the dips where heavily influential

cam/capo/elz/even zeke and the supporting cast(early writers block series mane:lawd:)

:umad:if you fronting on king jaffe joe and the diplomats*
ya dawg ..i was :troll: ...lol @ some of the insecurity though :lolbron: