Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wonder if she voted for a guy who bragged about grabbing chicks by the p*ssy?:patrice:

Any pro Trump tweets on her timeline? :mjpls:

If we haven't heard anything yet, she's in the clear. you KNOW nikkaz looked. Now THAT would have been more of a smoking gun than anything IMO.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Context matters. If he's walking down the street and a random woman on the street walks up to him and starts talking about how his wideouts are running routes what he said is somewhat understandable. The average woman I know is not into football.

There's nothing surprising about a female sports reporter asking about routes at a team function. She covers your team for a living why wouldn't she be knowledgeable about football?

I mean what he said was dumb but it's not that big of a deal. It's only a sexist remark because he said it to a female reporter that covers his team for a living.

It would be like a black sports reporter being at a hockey or Nascar function and asking a player or driver a question and them going it's funny to hear a black person talk about Nascar / hockey. He's a professional that covers this stuff for a living so why is it funny? The average black man might not follow that stuff but obviously a professional sports reporter would.

I don't get how people don't understand that.

You say there is nothing surprising about it, yet his reaction would seemingly lead to the conclusion that it had never happened before. He didn't react the way he did because it was a common occurrence. It was a live reaction of someone who fields questions from reporters multiple times a week for 7 years.
If it happened regularly during that seven year period I don't think he would have reacted this way.

His reaction was addressing the specificity of the question, which appeared to be unprecedented for him from a woman journalist. This was the conceptual point he was getting at, he just did it with horrendous optics and word choice.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

And this little confused swirl baby Joy Taylor think she slick..

She usually dressed like a Club Bed South Beach Thot but now that Cam got caught slippin talkin shyt about women reporters she wanna come in to work dressed like a fukkin Amish white bytch :mjlol: :mjpls:

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
no offense but women should stick to womens sports, go cover teh wnba, go cover some women rugby league

cant believe cam lost a endorsement over this racist ass chick.

Its amazing how we have to let women break into male dominated positions, but male nurses (not as much as before), male secretaries, male dental hygienists, male hairdressers, male legal secretaries are laughed and ridiculed while women continue to run a racket holding 95% of these gigs
Breh, grow the fukk up. You sound like one of these men's rights activist cacs; just like those clowns in Silicon Valley or those gamergaters. :hhh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who gave them fools props:mjlol:

Facts are they know how to play by the code. Nothing more nothing less.....

My response was to show the reason why buddy was so :dwillhuh: that cac was :cape: Becky when he wouldn't do it for you or I.
You gave them props by acting like everybody don't do that stuff man. That's normal stuff regardless of race.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And this little confused swirl baby Joy Taylor think she slick..

She usually dressed like a Club Bed South Beach Thot but now that Cam got caught slippin talkin shyt about women reporters she wanna come in to worked dressed like a fukkin Amish white bytch :mjlol: :mjpls:
I'll give her a pass because she was more understanding about Joe Mixon & very balanced with Zeke, but i caught that shyt too:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think Cam may have meant it as being "surprised" and being caught off guard. That's just not something you hear from most reporters, let alone female reporters. Still not excusing the shyt though. Not mad at her being exposed either. Like I said earlier, it's offsetting outrage to me :yeshrug:

There's more legit/important racist and femist shyt that needs to be addressed that this bullshyt.
If you think he meant it in a non offensive way why would you not excuse it? Sounds like you wanna play both sides here. If you thought he was wrong all the way I'd understand but you saying you can see how(and you think) he meant it another way makes no sense to be upset about IMO.