Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I ignored this shyt because.. well because Cam's remarks didn't deserve all of this public outcry. Yes, he was ignorant for making them but he's a football player and not used to being PC. He didn't mean any malice by them but in 2017 you get fried for stuff like that. Especially if you're a black man who just did the black power fist while beating the Patriots.

On the other hand, the same applies to the reporter. You tweet what she tweets, you get fried as well.

Now personally, I'm not outraged at either side of it. I feel like if you're black and you really get riled up by her racist tweets you're no better than the cacs and women who got mad about Cam's comment.

UNLESS, I'm missing something. Did she try to play victim or something? I'm admittedly behind on this story.
The story went to fever pitch when she ran to Twitter saying she didn't get an apology from Cam and said he made it worse, without explaining what he said. If she just let the feminist hive speak for her and not done that, I don't think she would have had people digging up old tweets

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I ignored this shyt because.. well because Cam's remarks didn't deserve all of this public outcry. Yes, he was ignorant for making them but he's a football player and not used to being PC. He didn't mean any malice by them but in 2017 you get fried for stuff like that. Especially if you're a black man who just did the black power fist while beating the Patriots.

On the other hand, the same applies to the reporter. You tweet what she tweets, you get fried as well.

Now personally, I'm not outraged at either side of it. I feel like if you're black and you really get riled up by her racist tweets you're no better than the cacs and women who got mad about Cam's comment.

UNLESS, I'm missing something. Did she try to play victim or something? I'm admittedly behind on this story.
The fact that she has racially questionable tweets is irrelevant to what happened here. It has nothing to do with what Cam said. It is a completely separate matter and the reason people are bringing it up is a distraction tactic.

It's like during the Philando Castile case where the cop shoots him at a BS traffic stop and they say he had weed in his system. What the fukk does that have to do with the cop executing him?

I'm not sure her tweets are a smoking gun enough to fire her anyway.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The fact that she has racially questionable tweets is irrelevant to what happened here. It has nothing to do with what Cam said. It is a completely separate matter and the reason people are bringing it up is a distraction tactic.

It's like during the Philando Castile case where the cop shoots him at a BS traffic stop and they say he had weed in his system. What the fukk does that have to do with the cop executing him?

I'm not sure her tweets are a smoking gun enough to fire her anyway
You continue to find ways to disappoint for the past fukking 15 years winb...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

You just summed up everything I wanted to say about this.

Im behind on the story. It didnt interest me really. Now, Im in catch up mode

Daps
Reppin
DMV
A deflection tactic of the Vegas shooting by a cac. Its burns there soul one of there own will kill there own serially. If he killed black people at a outdoor music festival they wouldnt even care too much and still do this.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need to suck them off people will look out for each other first regardless of race. The few times it don't go that way nikkas at their necks. That's human nature stop giving these white folks extra props fam
Who gave them fools props:mjlol:

Facts are they know how to play by the code. Nothing more nothing less.....

My response was to show the reason why buddy was so :dwillhuh: that cac was :cape: Becky when he wouldn't do it for you or I.

Daps

I'm not sure her tweets are a smoking gun enough to fire her anyway.
What Cam said wasn't a smoking gun either... Cam's comment was so abstract, one could of took it one way or another. Was Cam taking aback and impressed, or was Cam trying to belittle her?

The media decided to throw Cam's sound bite, behind some Darth Vader music, and run with a villainous narrative of Cam.
What he said wasn't a big deal. there's no way Cam's comments could of been tooken soley negativly, unless there's an agenda to.

I still don't know if Cam was taking aback, or trying to clown.
That should of been the discussion in the media, not straight to making Cam the villan. That's why Cam should of never apologized, especially if his intent wasn't to clown her.

That's why I'm very disappointed in blk men's response whether as media personalities, or as sports fans in our lack of not changing the discussion from rail roading Cam to a discussion of Cam's intent.
What Cam did was stupid yes, but was his intent to be malicious?
Yet Blk men or so "strong" majority just went along with the goofy narrative, including many of us here, and even guys like Shannon Sharpe in the media.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What Cam said wasn't a smoking gun either... it was so abstract there was no way u can take it one way or another. Was Cam taking aback and impressed, or was Cam trying to belittle her?

The media decide to throw Cam's sound bite, behind Darth Vader music and run with a villainous narrative of Cam.
What he said wasn't a big deal. In fact Cam should of never apologized, Cam should of just clarified his intent and kept it pushing.

I think Cam may have meant it as being "surprised" and being caught off guard. That's just not something you hear from most reporters, let alone female reporters. Still not excusing the shyt though. Not mad at her being exposed either. Like I said earlier, it's offsetting outrage to me :yeshrug:

There's more legit/important racist and femist shyt that needs to be addressed that this bullshyt.