Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you think he meant it in a non offensive way why would you not excuse it? Sounds like you wanna play both sides here. If you thought he was wrong all the way I'd understand but you saying you can see how(and you think) he meant it another way makes no sense to be upset about IMO.

Because in this day and age you gotta be smarter. And that's if he meant it in the way I described which I doubt cause he ain't too bright.

If he truly meant it as a dismissive comment towards a woman reporter, then he deserved the roasting.

The nikka does have a consistent history of saying stupid shyt so :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because in this day and age you gotta be smarter. And that's if he meant it in the way I described which I doubt.

If he truly meant it as a dismissive comment towards a woman reporter, then he deserved the roasting.

And the nikka does have a consistent history of saying stupid shyt so :yeshrug:
You gotta be smarter but this nikka is known for butchering shyt. You gotta take that into account so I wouldn't be surprised if he meant it that way. That's how I took it. Hell how many clips can you find of women breaking down routes and coverages and the like esp women that work on the main sports channels not someone on YouTube? I don't think he deserved a roasting because if women are equal they can get roasted too this isn't him trying to fight her or call her out of her name. Pop and Bellicheck are known for dismissive comments but just because its other men nobody really says shyt. Either we have equality or women are not on men's level but it can't be both IMO. We probably disagree so its really no need to go back and forth just want to post why I disagree which is ok.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You gotta be smarter but this nikka is known for butchering shyt. You gotta take that into account so I wouldn't be surprised if he meant it that way. That's how I took it. Hell how many clips can you find of women breaking down routes and coverages and the like esp women that work on the main sports channels not someone on YouTube? I don't think he deserved a roasting because if women are equal they can get roasted too this isn't him trying to fight her or call her out of her name. Pop and Bellicheck are known for dismissive comments but just because its other men nobody really says shyt. Either we have equality or women are not on men's level but it can't be both IMO. We probably disagree so its really no need to go back and forth just want to post why I disagree which is ok.

I feel ya. His body language when he said it just didn't help his case if he really didn't mean it in a condescending manner. I'm just glad she took an L too so it doesn't look as bad on him now as well.

Cam the type of nikka to wear an African medallion one day and take a picture with cacs wearing confederate shirts the next. Homie is so oblivious to shyt:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You continue to find ways to disappoint for the past fukking 15 years winb...
She called someone a bytch ass nikka and laughed at her racist dad. People say bytch ass nikka all the time. White people desperately wanna say nikka so I'm not surprised. I'd hardly call that worth firing her over. Finding her racist pops amusing I'd hardly call that worth firing her for.

Cam isn't my brother because he has brown skin like me. He's never done jack shyt for me. I don't have his back because he's black when he was wrong and I don't know that woman reporter from a random person off the street so I don't have her back either. I'm calling this down the middle because I don't have a side in this. He was pretty insulting to a woman who's job it was to cover sports and this woman shouldn't be saying nikka. Both are wrong neither should be fired or have any other consequences than the heat the public gives themfor the dumb shyt they did.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think Cam may have meant it as being "surprised" and being caught off guard. That's just not something you hear from most reporters, let alone female reporters. Still not excusing the shyt though. Not mad at her being exposed either. Like I said earlier, it's offsetting outrage to me :yeshrug:

There's more legit/important racist and femist shyt that needs to be addressed that this bullshyt.

Breh her being racist literally has nothing to do with this story. Literally nothing. It's something Cam defenders threw in to distract from what Cam said, which was stupid & inexcusable. I'm surprised you so casually allow a non factor in this story to basically dismiss what Cam said, I thought you had higher standards than that but maybe not

As for the apology I think Cam needed to say it because it wasn't about apologizing to the reporter but to all the other women who are knowledgeable about football & sports who he dismissed with that one ignorant statement

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
She called someone a bytch ass nikka and laughed at her racist dad. People say bytch ass nikka all the time. White people desperately wanna say nikka so I'm not surprised. I'd hardly call that worth firing her over. Finding her racist pops amusing I'd hardly call that worth firing her for.

Cam isn't my brother because he has brown skin like me. He's never done jack shyt for me. I don't have his back because he's black when he was wrong and I don't know that woman reporter from a random person off the street so I don't have her back either. I'm calling this down the middle because I don't have a side in this. He was pretty insulting to a woman who's job it was to cover sports and this woman shouldn't be saying nikka. Both are wrong neither should be fired or have any other consequences than the heat the public gives themfor the dumb shyt they did.
I understand you feel this way.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Breh her being racist literally has nothing to do with this story. Literally nothing. It's something Cam defenders threw in to distract from what Cam said, which was stupid & inexcusable. I'm surprised you so casually allow a non factor in this story to basically dismiss what Cam said, I thought you had higher standards than that but maybe not

As for the apology I think Cam needed to say it because it wasn't about apologizing to the reporter but to all the other women who are knowledgeable about football & sports who he dismissed with that one ignorant statement
He was wrong because of the setting and because she's a professional and women have been demeaned in the work place in that manner. If he says that at a party then no one cares as I've said before. But losing endorsements? Ehhh...

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I have no problems with Cam being roasted for the record. I know they have nothing to do with each other so that's why I said BOTH of them were in the wrong. And I have no issue with his apology. Dude isn't the most articulate or brightest cat and just says the most :snoop: shyt. It's fact at this point. :yeshrug: