Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If you´re not white and you caped for this bytch in any way - you´re a fukking bum lol. Cam is black, he stood on national TV with his fist raised representing all of us. Yes, that remark wasn´t smart and he was wrong - but if you really caped for a cac over your brother.. you lawst.:hhh:

you obviously know nothing of Cam's history. He doesn't give a shyt bout being black :heh:
You sir lawst:ufdup:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is a huge reason why we always talking that forgiveness bs. People aren't understanding white people will always look out for each other first.
No need to suck them off people will look out for each other first regardless of race. The few times it don't go that way nikkas at their necks. That's human nature stop giving these white folks extra props fam

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If he had said:

"It's unusual to hear female reporters ask about routes"

This is a nonstarter. It's not his sentiment that was the problem(most women don't know routes) it was two words in the phrasing (funny, female).
Context matters. If he's walking down the street and a random woman on the street walks up to him and starts talking about how his wideouts are running routes what he said is somewhat understandable. The average woman I know is not into football.

There's nothing surprising about a female sports reporter asking about routes at a team function. She covers your team for a living why wouldn't she be knowledgeable about football?

I mean what he said was dumb but it's not that big of a deal. It's only a sexist remark because he said it to a female reporter that covers his team for a living.

It would be like a black sports reporter being at a hockey or Nascar function and asking a player or driver a question and them going it's funny to hear a black person talk about Nascar / hockey. He's a professional that covers this stuff for a living so why is it funny? The average black man might not follow that stuff but obviously a professional sports reporter would.

I don't get how people don't understand that.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I ignored this shyt because.. well because Cam's remarks didn't deserve all of this public outcry. Yes, he was ignorant for making them but he's a football player and not used to being PC. He didn't mean any malice by them but in 2017 you get fried for stuff like that. Especially if you're a black man who just did the black power fist while beating the Patriots.

On the other hand, the same applies to the reporter. You tweet what she tweets, you get fried as well.

Now personally, I'm not outraged at either side of it. I feel like if you're black and you really get riled up by her racist tweets you're no better than the cacs and women who got mad about Cam's comment.

UNLESS, I'm missing something. Did she try to play victim or something? I'm admittedly behind on this story.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I ignored this shyt because.. well because Cam's remarks didn't deserve all of this public outcry. Yes, he was ignorant for making them but he's a football player and not used to being PC. He didn't mean any malice by them but in 2017 you get fried for stuff like that. Especially if you're a black man who just did the black power fist while beating the Patriots.

On the other hand, the same applies to the reporter. You tweet what she tweets, you get fried as well.

Now personally, I'm not outraged at either side of it. I feel like if you're black and you really get riled up by her racist tweets you're no better than the cacs and women who got mad about Cam's comment.

UNLESS, I'm missing something. Did she try to play victim or something? I'm admittedly behind on this story.
giphy.gif

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston

How'd you reach this :mjpls: conclusion?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Yup tried to parlay the victim card to s bigger media market imo...

Daps

Nah, breh, I have a zero tolerance policy for CaCs who say the N word and proudly laughs at and praises her pops telling racist jokes.

I don't see how you can equate that to Cam's insensitive, belittling remarks.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm catching up and I'm confused.

Are we calling her racist because she called someone a "bytch nikka" and mentioned her dad telling racist jokes while driving through "Navajo land" ?

Am I missing additional tweets somewhere?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'm catching up and I'm confused.

Are we calling her racist because she called someone a "bytch nikka" and mentioned her dad telling racist jokes while driving through "Navajo land" ?

Am I missing additional tweets somewhere?

Lol same thing I wanna know.