Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh her being racist literally has nothing to do with this story. Literally nothing. It's something Cam defenders threw in to distract from what Cam said, which was stupid & inexcusable. I'm surprised you so casually allow a non factor in this story to basically dismiss what Cam said, I thought you had higher standards than that but maybe not

As for the apology I think Cam needed to say it because it wasn't about apologizing to the reporter but to all the other women who are knowledgeable about football & sports who he dismissed with that one ignorant statement
They are soo knowledgable but why can't any of y'all find a few clips of women on these shows breaking down the x and o's like y'all claim? I'm sure its women out there who do but I need y'all cats to stop putting on capes because y'all then look like chumps that are only defending women because they are helpless people and that isn't equality I don't care what anybody says. As I've said before we talking about physical violence nah but verbal stuff women can handle their own.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cam has as much media/public relations savvy as Dwight Howard. What he originally said wasn't really wrong, but it was HOW he said it. Dude stood up there like a smug condescending piece of trash and said that. Had he came across genuine, people probably wouldn't have been bothered.

As far as her tweets being unearthed, :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: #VINTAGEWHITEbytch

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i can't believe cam issued a damn apology...and bomani's fukk ass is sitting here on ATH on some well he said "if", it's not a good enough apology shyt :rudy:
Bo always does that he's a sucker on this stuff. I like Fagan but she talking about nobody talking about the wnba why don't she speak on her own network not speaking on that shyt? That's where I have beef with these cats at. Y'all's network the one that don't give a damn about women's sports but y'all making this a guy thing. Nah son. I'm also not here for others insecurities no matter what it is. The guys made me feel bad but maybe they just thought you were a bad person at your job who happen to be a woman instead of it always seeming like everybody's only doing that you because you're different. I won't say it never happens because that's naive. I do wonder why I never hear anybody say maybe the men thought I didn't do whatever right because I just didn't do it right with no gender implications. Its not like men don't ever get on other men and the same for women towards other women. Sometimes I see why folks want to keep things segregated because then it limits the excuses people have.

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
Im black fakkit and irl I'd knock you fukk out and piss on you p*ssy. Show me proof I'm white fakkit outside your clown suburban black ass disagreeing with me you fakkit
:mjlol:Turning up the black act when called out just like a white boy, you wouldn't do shyt you a internet thug drop the fake tough guy routine you cac fakkit.:pacspit:

you do realize you were replying to a black woman ?
Unless I see proof everyone is a suspect especially when they use white supremacist terms, it's actually more sad if that was a black woman talking like that.:snoop:

L

Nope he was too busy trying too hard...
Says the kid trying too hard for daps with this post but got none, even the person you quoted didn't dap that tryhard shyt. L:camby:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
They are soo knowledgable but why can't any of y'all find a few clips of women on these shows breaking down the x and o's like y'all claim? I'm sure its women out there who do but I need y'all cats to stop putting on capes because y'all then look like chumps that are only defending women because they are helpless people and that isn't equality I don't care what anybody says. As I've said before we talking about physical violence nah but verbal stuff women can handle their own.
Most of these male reporters can't even do that :mjlol:

This is her colleague Scott Fowler who's been covering the Panthers for 23 years:

Let me just add this: I’ve been covering the Panthers for the past 23 seasons, and Rodrigue knows more about the subtle intricacies of football than I do.

For instance: I sort of know what a wide receiver’s “route tree” is. Rodrigue knows exactly what a route tree is and can diagram one for you.

I kind of understand what a “3” technique is for a defensive lineman. Rodrigue knows just what it means.

So yes, she’s a 25-year-old woman, and she knows a ton about football.

Daps
Cam has as much media/public relations savvy as Dwight Howard. What he originally said wasn't really wrong, but it was HOW he said it. Dude stood up there like a smug condescending piece of trash and said that. Had he came across genuine, people probably wouldn't have been bothered.

As far as her tweets being unearthed, :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: #VINTAGEWHITEbytch

This. He could have said the same words with better body language and some genuinity but dude giggled, with smug swag.

Still funny to me how this still talked about though, America has bigger issues to deal with.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
The Sexism in his post while caping. :mindblown:
That's why I thought this exchange was hilarious because Cam low-key shytted on her (predominately male) colleagues
Newton said she wasn’t really seeing specific routes when watching the game, she was just seeing if somebody was open. She argued that he didn’t know what she saw nor how hard she had studied football, and that maybe the two of them needed to have a deeper conversation.

Newton said that maybe he should have said it was funny to hear “reporters” talk about routes and that, if she actually did know about them, then she knew more than most reporters. Then he gestured toward the locker room, still filled with her colleagues.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Has anyone pulled up that Gronkowski comment to show the double standard yet?

IF not here it is:

Bradley-Cooper-Wow.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol:Turning up the black act when called out just like a white boy, you wouldn't do shyt you a internet thug drop the fake tough guy routine you cac fakkit.:pacspit:

Unless I see proof everyone is a suspect especially when they use white supremacist terms, it's actually more sad if that was a black woman talking like that.:snoop:

Says the kid trying too hard for daps with this post but got none, even the person you quoted didn't dap that tryhard shyt. L:camby:
The bytch that birth you cac p*ssy and I see you found no proof fakkit.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Most of these male reporters can't even do that :mjlol:

This is her colleague Scott Fowler who's been covering the Panthers for 23 years:
Thats my point. I've said in other post in this thread most men can't do it either. That's why I think its a but disingenuous for people to act like women doing it all willy nilly when dudes who are the main people really into the sport can't do it.