Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I mean, it shouldn't matter with regards to this issue which is Cam. She's a racist c*nt, but what does that have to do with what Cam said?

So it's not funny or different to hear a female talk about routes? I don't have a problem with what Cam said. I'm not sexist I just thought he was being honest. He answered her question with respect and detail after he gave his honest opinion on the situation at hand.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: Britt McHenry is a conservative, so no surprise she's not throwing Cam under the bus over this fake outrage. I been saying if you pay attention on social media, you'll peep white conservative women calling out white liberal/feminst women out on their bullshyt including when their being racist.
Britt McHenry is subtly boosting Cam's PR guy in that tweet tho. His PR guy is a GOP pollster.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no offense but women should stick to womens sports, go cover teh wnba, go cover some women rugby league

cant believe cam lost a endorsement over this racist ass chick.

Its amazing how we have to let women break into male dominated positions, but male nurses (not as much as before), male secretaries, male dental hygienists, male hairdressers, male legal secretaries are laughed and ridiculed while women continue to run a racket holding 95% of these gigs

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So it's not funny or different to hear a female talk about routes? I don't have a problem with what Cam said. I'm not sexist I just thought he was being honest. He answered her question with respect and detail after he gave his honest opinion on the situation at hand.
Exactly its like nikkas think the video shows this nikkas on some fukk this clown bytch. Truth is the bytch played the same victim card the chick did with Lavar. If he would've answered her question crazy after that I'd understand more but dude gave her a complete answer after that. Wild thing is male reporters get clowned everyday and nobody says shyt.

Edit: I asked one dude to show me footage of a chick breaking down routes on these mainstream channels and not one dude could do so. Cats really trying to act like that stuff is the norm. I'd be hype if a chick knows the real shyt about a sport I like just like I'm sure dudes do that in other male dominated things esp if she looks good to you.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
man this shyt going too far i hope he dont apologize. i swear these fools are bullies..they gonna bully him into their way of thinking and humour.

why dont they focus on the lack of women in coaching positoins in the NFl instead of all the fake outrage at cam.

They done bullied that nikkah into apology :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:pacspit:

Bo has shown his true colors over the last month

its funny because charlottsville was filled of racist college students
charlottesville-riots-gettyimages-830617833.jpg

ESPN's Bomani Jones wasn't impressed with Boston's massive counter-protest to controversial 'Free Speech Rally'

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly its like nikkas think the video shows this nikkas on some fukk this clown bytch. Truth is the bytch played the same victim card the chick did with Lavar. If he would've answered her question crazy after that I'd understand more but dude gave her a complete answer after that. Wild thing is male reporters get clowned everyday and nobody says shyt.

how many times are fat obese male reporters called out for not playing the game
time and time again but no one cares

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
All day everyday. Bellicheck belittles these nikkas every interview and nobody says shut but let it be a female now its a problem. Please. If people were consistent I'd be okay but I'm not for the junk esp when women want to be treated equal. Crying like a punk isn't the way to get that IMO because who is going to respect a chump? You'd get more respect for standing up for yourself verbally in this case than doing what she did and cry for help.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Actually, Cam kind of did when she tracked him down after the presser :heh:

Newton said she wasn’t really seeing specific routes when watching the game, she was just seeing if somebody was open. She argued that he didn’t know what she saw nor how hard she had studied football, and that maybe the two of them needed to have a deeper conversation.

Newton said that maybe he should have said it was funny to hear “reporters” talk about routes and that, if she actually did know about them, then she knew more than most reporters. Then he gestured toward the locker room, still filled with her colleagues.