Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cam messed up, but since most of the Coli hates women, it's "fake outrage". What he said and did was wild disrespectful.

In regards to her tweet with the word "nikka", I personally don't think it's a super big no no since it was a quote of a previous tweet.

Some of ya'll want her fired over that tweet, but what about the Coli's resident white girl biscuitsnbangers who did the same thing without consequence? :mjpls:

r25afn.jpg

:dahell: I just realized this a worst garbage deflection than I thought. In that tweet, biscuitnbangers is clearing retweeting someone else & is replying to that tweet.

Is That really her Twitter
Yes, that's her real Twitter account.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was just listening to Jalen and Jacoby podcast and i swear these mufukkas just said that what she said years ago doesn't matter :picard::hhh: Jalen noo!

I mean, it shouldn't matter with regards to this issue which is Cam. She's a racist c*nt, but what does that have to do with what Cam said?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
was just listening to Jalen and Jacoby podcast and i swear these mufukkas just said that what she said years ago doesn't matter :picard::hhh: Jalen noo!

Bruh Cam is a top 10 popular athlete in American sports and you see how quick his endorsements started getting yanked? Whatever endorsements these commentators can be taken with the quickness so most of these muhfukkas just tip toe around tricky issues except for Shannon mainly....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I mean, it shouldn't matter with regards to this issue which is Cam. She's a racist c*nt, but what does that have to do with what Cam said?
I agree but I do wonder why nobody seem to see another pov from Cam. Everybody just think he's mr sexist when you can honestly look at this a different way if you choose to. I also wonder why women deserve all these verbal protections. Now if this was physical I'd understand but now verbal confrontations nah son.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh Cam is a top 10 popular athlete in American sports and you see how quick his endorsements started getting yanked? Whatever endorsements these commentators can be taken with the quickness so most of these muhfukkas just tip toe around tricky issues except for Shannon mainly....
This is why I can't take what most people say on tv, radio seriously. They have to say a certain thing for a check. That's why you don't see one person on tv really going against the grain. That's not real to me because look at this thread. You have folks that agree, disagree, and other variations but not no damn near 100% agreement. That just ain't real on these issues.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
This is how you know racism against black people is easily the worst kind of discrimination. Everybody tries to compare tries to compare their discrimination to it. All these black Liberal male femenist simps are c00ns saying racism against blacks is the as sexism.

:what: Take yo deflecting-ass on. You really gonna act as if there hasn't been a bunch of threads on this forum calling biscuitsnbangers out for that post?

I'll concede that I shouldn't have added that to my post. My intention wasn't meant to deflect from the reporter's comments, but rather to remind you all of the fact that a white poster on here pulled these same stunts without being banned or even given warning points. I'm apprehensive overall at the idea of a "down" white girl mingling on what should be a black forum, but I don't think I should've posted that as a ":sas1:"
observation.
:dahell: I just realized this a worst garbage deflection than I thought. In that tweet, biscuitnbangers is clearing retweeting someone else & is replying to that tweet.
Which is what Rodrigue also did. She was quoting a tweet "Yaboybillnye" made, and I assume the laughing emoji was her reaction.

Upon further review, I don't think any of the two's actions were that egregious.

Rodrigue quoted a tweet with the N word in it and later expressed pleasure at her dad making racist jokes (About Native Americans based on the context). Is there a likely possibility her dad makes jokes about Blacks too and she laughs at that as well? Yeah, most likely. :mjpls: But personally those tweets were a bit of a stretch for my standards.

Cam did make a questionable comment with some very goofy body language but I think he was genuinely surprised to hear a woman using technical terms like that rather than trying to put her down for being a woman and knowing about football. Could've phrased it better, but not too big of a deal.