Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
full

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Seems like Mike Leslie is trying to All Lives Matter this situation(shoutout to @FOUR_ONE_TWO).

It didn't work. She got outed. End of story.
This. The backtrackers who went hard for her before the racist tweets are not either on the all lives matter thing or they are saying don't deflect from Cam's comments or the craziest one is the racism and sexism cancel each other out so don't hold it against her. Cam loses his biggest sponsor and no one cares that a man with two kids and other family to feed loses a lot of money because this racist woman tried to blow up her career profile off controversy with a black man like she is a Kardashian.

I noticed this guy below in Bomani's comments and seeing I'm mention thecoli made his comment stand out. I am glad people are calling out Bomani in his twitter for giving this racist a pass. Its crazy how Bomani not only is saying her racist comments she made as an adult are no big deal he is giving racist people advice about how to go back and delete comments or to get a separate twitter for business and personal. She was praising her racist fathers comments and Bo has no problem with that. I know if Bomani had a racist family member or friend who wouldn't be cool with it because we have read him attack Farrakhan many times and call him a racist for his comments on Jews but now Bomani doesn't think racism is a big deal. Bomani's older brother is married to a white lady so I know he wouldn't be cool with a person saying something that would made his brother feel like a c00n or hurt his sister in laws feelings. I really wonder what Bomani's civil rights living legends parents think of his c00ning and giving adult racist a pass and defending them over a black man.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
4 year old tweets won't change what Cam said yesterday is, itself, a problem.

Cam said something sexist. Just own it.

If we're going to call her out on being racist, fine...but Cam fukked up too. Own it.
But you're making excuses for her racism, but riding hard on him about the sexism.

full

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Dannon is a yogurt company.Women buy yogurt more then men.Dannon dropped him because of who buys their product.I don't know if Cam endorses Nike but Nike or any athletic apparel won't drop him they probably just won't show him in commercials.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think he's under armor

Dannon is a yogurt company.Women buy yogurt more then men.Dannon dropped him because of who buys their product.I don't know if Cam endorses Nike but Nike or any athletic apparel won't drop him they probably just won't show him in commercials.