Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
how many times are fat obese male reporters called out for not playing the game
time and time again but no one cares
PHOTO-Glazer-HS-727x727-480x480.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a coincidence that Joy tryna hide them titties more than I ever seen today. She ain't slick. :russ:

Damn I didn't even notice. Nice pointing that out. :mjlol:

She is always showing off her titties until now. :mjlol:

Both ESPN and FOX exploit their women hosts bodies but they try to act all feminist with shyt like this. :camby:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn I didn't even notice. Nice pointing that out. :mjlol:

She is always showing off her titties until now. :mjlol:

Both ESPN and FOX exploit their women hosts bodies but they try to act all feminist with shyt like this. :camby:
I always go straight to her titties anytime I see her. I noticed easily. :russ: This is the first time I can remember her tryna to cover them up.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:yeshrug: Britt McHenry is a conservative, so no surprise she's not throwing Cam under the bus over this fake outrage. I been saying if you pay attention on social media, you'll peep white conservative women calling out white liberal/feminst women out on their bullshyt including when their being racist.
:mjlol: Dont fall for that obvious bullshyt, come on now

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I always go straight to her titties anytime I see her. I noticed easily. :russ: This is the first time I can remember her tryna to cover them up.
We gotta see tommorow whats good with them things out like usual. If so we might have to throw the challenge flag. After that real sports spot nobody can front anymore. Where is the all female sports show on tv if they real about what they preach and when the females going to speak up about that???

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Her tweets have really been swept under the rug while he's losing endorsements huh?

I mean what he said was condescending and corny as fukk but damn