Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does he have the same restless nights on police brutality and all the other injustices of the world? :hhh:

These cacs ain't even slick and this guy works for AP. :scusthov:

Despicable tweet.

Nope and that's what I was talking about people unkowingly exposing themselves. You should be upset about what Cam said AND you should be upset about what is happening to Kaepernick and the many black men who are getting gunned down by the people that are supposed to protect them without any kind of punishment.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Deon Sanders a real one
Glad he said it cause everybody knows what he said is the truth. Now people are saying he's apologizing because of the Dannon deal. I still think there was more to it with that than this comment. They were looking for a reason. They'll probably pick up Jared Goff or some shyt.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Funny in a time where a black man is being phased out of a job because he protested the extermination of black people, people really up in arms about this. Granted, what Cam said was dumb but people constantly exposing themselves by picking and choosing what outrages them.

We live in a climate where people want to gang up and destroy others. This is the Internet culture where it ain't even about disagreeing or calling someone out. It's about ending that persons existense and essentially ruining them.

Cam was stupid and so is the dumb reporter but they're going to focus on what Cam said because there are no feels for black people period.

You think if Kaep took a knee for equal rights for women he'd be out the league?

Sponsors have a problem with what Cam said but no issue with what the NFL or its owners are doing to someone who is fighting for inequality? Aren't they dropping Cam for that same reason?

Chuuuch!

If Kaep had taken a knee for women's rights or gay rights, his endorsement money would make his actual contract money look like pennies by now.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Times change and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

If general consensus is you can't generalize women sports reporters in 2017 thats what it is. Frank Sinatra and those guys would never survive in this time, but that doesn't mean their time was better.

Cam is already under a microscope that none of us could handle. I don't judge him as a person.

That said, you can't change the landscape of society. You can only learn to maneuver within it intentionally. Acknowledge those who have been marginalized and do my best not to adopt the language or ideas of the people I hate. Hopefully I never live to the day when I think I've learned everything.