Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk that lemonhead, dude has some sort of allegiance to racist white hoes just like kristen leahy
At least Leahy white Bo can't say the same thing. I understand her and the fact she's a sports person but Bo always taking the girls side. Even then Leahy didn't think Cam should lose his deal because that was just them grandstanding.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
At least Leahy white Bo can't say the same thing. I understand her and the fact she's a sports person but Bo always taking the girls side. Even then Leahy didn't think Cam should lose his deal because that was just them grandstanding.

Leahy suprised me today. She was right if you go after Cam then you gotta go after those who made similar or worse statements. She sorta defended Cam while Colin tried to throw shade.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm surprised Nick Van Exel (Damn you Corey Holcomb :mjlol:) mention those tweets at the end. And people shouldn't be surprised if the black Carolina players doesn't trust or feel comfortable around her anymore after those tweets been exposed.

It will be interesting if the Charlotte Observer keep her as the team reporter or move her strictly to something like NASCAR. :mjpls:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bruh I'm so fukking tired of EVERYONE bringing up racism (mainly ours) that people go through as if everything is always apples and oranges to some sort of discrimination...
This is how you know racism against black people is easily the worst kind of discrimination. Everybody tries to compare tries to compare their discrimination to it. All these black Liberal male femenist simps are c00ns saying racism against blacks is the same as sexism.

Cam messed up, but since most of the Coli hates women, it's "fake outrage". What he said and did was wild disrespectful.

In regards to her tweet with the word "nikka", I personally don't think it's a super big no no since it was a quote of a previous tweet.

Some of ya'll want her fired over that tweet, but what about the Coli's resident white girl biscuitsnbangers who did the same thing without consequence? :mjpls:

r25afn.jpg

:what: Take yo deflecting-ass on. You really gonna act as if there hasn't been a bunch of threads on this forum calling @biscuitsnbangers out for that post?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Everybody talks about Homani Jones, yet no one talks about that fat, slobbering fool Rodimusprime. I don't like that nikka. he's your typical bougie ass black liberal who makes white people comfortable. Who sticks his nose up at black people, black men specifically, while carrying this imaginary aura of superiority.

The homie @Houston911 had to put him in his place when he tried him on a podcast. He's a card carrying member of the "black men are the white people of black people" club. Even the title of his wack ass podcast is "The Black Guy who tips". As if to say, "hey white people, I'm not one of them". Very :mjpls:

I'm not a person who likes confrontations, especially to black people, nor a tough guy but I think it's on sight if I ever ran into this nikka.
:feedme: @Houston911 Put me on to the podcast episode when this happened?