Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The concept of people from other social groups commenting on what a different social group should and shouldn't find offensive is laughable. Some of yall calling this mock outrage sound as bad as the people saying we shouldn't be offended because PewDiePie called someone a racial slur during a gameplay stream because "he said it in a fit of rage and didn't mean anything by it."

Honestly who the fukk are you to comment on what someone else should and shouldn't be offended by?
This logic of yours only works on people who care. That would be you cats that seem like you want to be accepted whites. I don't care what they say about how blacks should feel about pewdie guy. Why do you care? Everybody going to feel the way they do regardless. We can't change anybody view my man.

Honestly who the fukk are you to comment on what someone else should and shouldn't be offended by? Maybe you should take your own advice.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They mentioned it on around the horn and everybody was like well that's different because it's all about his comments. The clown nikka Yates talking about he should be suspended a game. Who's mans is this??? This nikka is a bytch of the highest order.

Yates is a bytch for that because I don't even believe he really feels that way. No way is he around a bunch of brothers and says that. He even said that "the word female is offensive" bs. Stop pandering.

I'm trying to think of what I'd say if I was up there though. His comments were in poor taste but it's not that serious. Let him clear it up and move on. If I said that on TV I'd be vilified though

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why this shyt got some of ya'll in your feeling so much? The shyt Cam said was wrong. He'll face some heat for a minute but he'll bounce back and still be rich as fukk and a superstar. Ya'll on some bu bu but women do this bu bu but she had said. :russ:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Why this shyt got some of ya'll in your feeling so much? The shyt Cam said was wrong. He'll face some heat for a minute but he'll bounce back and still be rich as fukk and a superstar. Ya'll on some bu bu but women do this bu bu but she had said. :russ:
This philmonroe nikka too heated.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yates is a bytch for that because I don't even believe he really feels that way. No way is he around a bunch of brothers and says that. He even said that "the word female is offensive" bs. Stop pandering.

I'm trying to think of what I'd say if I was up there though. His comments were in poor taste but it's not that serious. Let him clear it up and move on. If I said that on TV I'd be vilified though
He must be around a bunch of "cornball" brothers if they let that shyt slide. The dudes I'm around would this nikka up talking that dumb shyt esp the female stuff. He definitely needs to stop pandering shyt make dude look like a bytch straight up.

I would say I don't agree with his comments but I don't think they reflect on his overall personality. Jackie talking about he lost credibility well how come the "ex" racist didn't using the we're judged by our worst incident logic. I'd have to hold my tongue from going straight off on Yates though lol.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

You are the one in your feels...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Damn he lost his yogurt sponsorship over this? :francis:

Meanwhile, Peyton Manning put his balls on some female trainer face (these are facts) but he still gets his papa johns sponsorship.

Rothiliberger raped two women (serial rapist) but he still gets to endorse whatever bullshyt he is endorsing.

:dahell:

:mjpls:

Endorsing yogurt was kind of suspect though.

Haven't watched a single game this season. :umad:

Not planning to watch any more in the near future either.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This philmonroe nikka too heated.
You still upset about me saying pandering dudes don't get no women? Don't be a lame my guy if you got words @ me don't be a bytch. Why are you looking for friends online though? Some agree some don't it is what is is you acting like a sucker my man.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn he lost his yogurt sponsorship over this? :francis:

Meanwhile, Peyton Manning put his balls on some female trainer face (these are facts) but he still gets his papa johns sponsorship.

Rothiliberger raped two women (serial rapist) but he still gets to endorse whatever bullshyt he is endorsing.

:dahell:

:mjpls:

Endorsing yogurt was kind of suspect though.

Haven't watched a single game this season. :umad:

Not planning to watch any more in the near future either.
he gets his full payout, just not on no more commercials