Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if a female commented yesterday on Newton and not today on that woman's racist comments..then they should be called out.

Both of these can be right..Cam was wrong, and that woman is a racist and should get as much heat as him.

All I'm saying fam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The worst comment I saw yesterday was comparing him to a Neanderthal by this white woman reporter, people called her out because the bytch in the same tweet said she was going high
I saw that then that same chick started crying them white tears when they got on her ass about that tweet. Women like that I can't take seriously. Ole I want to be treated the same until it doesn't benefit me Ass cats.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Nah this is a horrible post

Cam needs to be smart enough to realize that what he said to the media was unacceptable. He should know that he will get crushed and he has to be smarter then that dog :what:

Cmon man Cam should know better..

Having said that fukk THAT WHITE bytch :pacspit:

Yeah, he fukked up that one thou. We all knew it that they gonna come for his ass. I mean look at Beast Mode when he didn't want to do the interview but yet the media still attacked him like crazy for no damn reason

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The concept of people from other social groups commenting on what a different social group should and shouldn't find offensive is laughable. Some of yall calling this mock outrage sound as bad as the people saying we shouldn't be offended because PewDiePie called someone a racial slur during a gameplay stream because "he said it in a fit of rage and didn't mean anything by it."

Honestly who the fukk are you to comment on what someone else should and shouldn't be offended by?

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
None of the networks/shows are even mentioning her racist comments:francis:

People online are going harder than anyone in the media/sports world :dead:

And I'm done with Molly... She can kiss my muthafukkin ass

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The first reply
DLZTtwZUEAEm5iU.jpg

They not playing...
Rhwnwzp.png

:picard:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
None of the networks/shows are even mentioning her racist comments:francis:

People online are going harder than anyone in the media/sports world :dead:

And I'm done with Molly... She kiss my muthafukkin ass
They mentioned it on around the horn and everybody was like well that's different because it's all about his comments. The clown nikka Yates talking about he should be suspended a game. Who's mans is this??? This nikka is a bytch of the highest order.