Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny in a time where a black man is being phased out of a job because he protested the extermination of black people, people really up in arms about this. Granted, what Cam said was dumb but people constantly exposing themselves by picking and choosing what outrages them.

We live in a climate where people want to gang up and destroy others. This is the Internet culture where it ain't even about disagreeing or calling someone out. It's about ending that persons existense and essentially ruining them.

Cam was stupid and so is the dumb reporter but they're going to focus on what Cam said because there are no feels for black people period.

You think if Kaep took a knee for equal rights for women he'd be out the league?

Sponsors have a problem with what Cam said but no issue with what the NFL or its owners are doing to someone who is fighting for inequality? Aren't they dropping Cam for that same reason?

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
LSA is SOOOOO annoying.

Their in there calling black women racists names like mammy and ghetto birds cause people weren't capping for her.

And I bet some of the main heifers in there getting mad didn't lift a finger to help defend Pam Oliver. So those of them who are trying to browbeat us into being mad can kiss my ass.

:stopitslime:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Cam mad fortunate those tweets were found and she apologised, putting even more focus on them. Otherwise they would have pushed this shyt for weeks. :mjpls:

Sharpe has been going in for a while. :blessed:

Man can smoke his Black & Mild all day everyday.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
So Dannon really pulled their sponsorship over this light ass shyt?:sabowtf:

No they just pulled the advertisement that he was in.

Dannon’s Neuwirth later added in a statement: “The agreement has not been terminated. However, we will no longer work with him and are removing advertising with him in it.”

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
wait, when did female become offensive? i lightweight heard lebatard mention that, now i'm seeing it here. is this some more hyper sensitive non-gendered, LQBTQIAAAOUFGIGJHVF shyt? ah haaaaaaa fukk this country if "female" is the type of shyt to call people to action but wanting to stop black oppression gets you fired :dead:

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Haven't watched the clip, but was he even attempting to finish what he said/thought , or just left the awkward silence lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSA is SOOOOO annoying.

Their in there calling black women racists names like mammy and ghetto birds cause people weren't capping for her.

And I bet some of the main heifers in there getting mad didn't lift a finger to help defend Pam Oliver. So those of them who are trying to browbeat us into being mad can kiss my ass.

:stopitslime:

What's even more annoying is coli members who visit LSA then come here and report back what they read:stopitslime: