Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
What are you talking about nikka they roasted that chick on here before for saying that. Take off your cap. Sucker nikkas like you always talking about nobody liking women p*ssy you can't even get women that's why you out here caping hoping a chick will let you sniff her used pantries clown
There was a thread made yeah, but she mysteriously never got banned, bushed, or given warning points like other members have when they were exposed for saying racially offensive comments.
And the only reason people would ever defend a woman is because they want to have sex with them? Not because you agree with or understand their perspective and see them as more than just a vehicle for sexual pleasure? :martin:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He must be around a bunch of "cornball" brothers if they let that shyt slide. The dudes I'm around would this nikka up talking that dumb shyt esp the female stuff. He definitely needs to stop pandering shyt make dude look like a bytch straight up.

I would say I don't agree with his comments but I don't think they reflect on his overall personality. Jackie talking about he lost credibility well how come the "ex" racist didn't using the we're judged by our worst incident logic. I'd have to hold my tongue from going straight off on Yates though lol.

None of these negroes will say that stuff in private amongst their own. On Twitter or TV they're pro black, anti racist, feminists, pro LGBTQ, pro animal rights, etc. Pick a cause and they'll pander because it benefits their career to be seen as progressive. Yates was more upset than the two women. No one even co-signed his dumbass saying he should be suspended when Reali asked them if they agreed:mjlol:

At least Tony and Wilbon didn't seem to care much.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The first reply
DLZTtwZUEAEm5iU.jpg

They not playing...
Rhwnwzp.png
:dead::dead::dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There was a thread made yeah, but she mysteriously never got banned, bushed, or given warning points like other members have when they were exposed for saying racially offensive comments.
And the only reason people would ever defend a woman is because they want to have sex with them? Not because you agree with or understand their perspective and see them as more than just a vehicle for sexual pleasure? :martin:
Im not talking about all men my guys but most of you guys online that always caping yes I stand by that. I will defend a woman all day everyday but not on verbal things I think they can handle themselves. Now physical stuff that is different. You have the textbook sucker with women offline flow my man. You aren't more moral than me even though I bet you believe you are

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
white women :hhh:

Nothing more dangerous in sports than when a white woman is upset.

Just like Leahy saying "are you threatening me?" to Lavar Ball.

Just like ole girl going to twitter just leaving it out there that he made it worse with no context whatsoever. Allowing people to theorize on what horrible thing Cam said to her privately.

Once that victimhood is played...its over. The majority of the public will be on her side.

Cam needed to apologize like hell immediately to her for this to be dead.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
None of these negroes will say that stuff in private amongst their own. On Twitter or TV they're pro black, anti racist, feminists, pro LGBTQ, pro animal rights, etc. Pick a cause and they'll pander because it benefits their career to be seen as progressive. Yates was more upset than the two women. No one even co-signed his dumbass saying he should be suspended when Reali asked them if they agreed:mjlol:

At least Tony and Wilbon didn't seem to care much.
If you wouldn't say that you sure shouldn't say it cause I'm looking at dude like a straight pandering sucker. Yeah everybody else was like eh the dragging was enough.

Tony and Mike know the deal esp Tony when he got in trouble over Hannah storm lol.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im not talking about all men my guys but most of you guys online that always caping yes I stand by that. I will defend a woman all day everyday but not on verbal things I think they can handle themselves. Now physical stuff that is different. You have the textbook sucker with women offline flow my man. You aren't more moral than me even though I bet you believe you are
Shut the fukk up you thread derailing bum.

This guy says the most to say nothing.

:hhh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Shut the fukk up you thread derailing bum.

This guy says the most to say nothing.

:hhh:
You seem mad fakkit about old shyt go vent to someone bytch. You nikkas really be holding on to shyt from eons ago. fukking lames need to stop hanging around mommy and her friends you bytch