Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Black athletes need to stay away from the media/reporters and let these cac athletes do the interviews.
:scust:

Nah this is a horrible post

Cam needs to be smart enough to realize that what he said to the media was unacceptable. He should know that he will get crushed and he has to be smarter then that dog :what:

Cmon man Cam should know better..

Having said that fukk THAT WHITE bytch :pacspit:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
They dont because I mean how often are WNBA players interviewed on their show? Hell how many times has it been an all female cast on the show even when on vacation? What shows do they have that are really just for women? Answer them questions before grandstanding smh. Cats really be this silly to not make sure they stuff in order before tapping about others? One thing I've learned is if you're going to be critical of others you better make sure your stuff is in order cause cats coming for you period. Hell even on here folks have done it so best believe if you doing something on a national platform they coming for you
Do they even take 30 mins out the week to do a podcast? Something that costs zero $:mjlol:

challa

Rookie
Daps

The first reply
DLZTtwZUEAEm5iU.jpg

They not playing...
Rhwnwzp.png

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These guys are legitimate sexists. Its really appalling to see that these guys can't' understand what he said was wrong.

She's a woman, and above all else had to fight harder than any one else to get in that press pool.
She’s a WHITE WOMAN...

I gives a fukk about her bullshyt struggle :pacspit:

:what:

I don’t give a fukk about her fake ass “struggle” she’s white :what:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Do they even take 30 mins out the week to do a podcast? Something that costs zero $:mjlol:
They actually do but it isn't promoted like that. I just need them to stop fronting when everything says they aren't much different than those they trying to crap on. That's what's always funny when you peel shyt back these dudes aren't much different but act like they are