Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If Cam were smarter he could have easily walked right out of this controversy unscathed by just pointing out all the blatant hypocrisy that’s sitting right on his lap. But he’s an idiot who got lucky that she’s an idiot too. Cause she clearly was gonna use this situation as a way to further her career (see Taylor Swift) when she could have just simply stated “as a woman in sports, I’m used to shyt like this. It’s not big deal.”
Like someone said earlier when being a victim goes wrong. She didn't even have to do all the extra stuff on twitter but had to be a victim smh. On a real level how can people respect victims like her in this type of situation? Imagine if a dude pulled a stunt like this how he'd be getting clowned? Women overall claim they want to be taken seriously then have a chick basically do this if that isn't a weak ass move regardless of gender.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Like someone said earlier when being a victim goes wrong. She didn't even have to do all the extra stuff on twitter but had to be a victim smh. On a real level how can people respect victims like her in this type of situation? Imagine if a dude pulled a stunt like this how he'd be getting clowned? Women overall claim they want to be taken seriously then have a chick basically do this if that isn't a weak ass move regardless of gender.

On the flip side, like Cam should have done, she could have easily turned this into a discussion on women in sports without being a victim too. Play it cool with cam and turn the discussion to the lack of female reporters, female coaches, etc. A simple comment like, “How could I be mad at him when I’m literally the only female in the room?” Would have gotten her all the attention and TV spots she clearly wanted.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Damn fools don't even talk about the WNBA on her own damn show! The damn championship is going on and we don't know wtf is happening unless we watch the games. They'll tell you to watch but I don't see nan highlight on first take. Molly need to ask if her station cares about women in sports.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes Trump a misogynist? If he hated women he'd be gay nor employ women. If Trump is a misogynist...so is most rappers. Actions over rhetoric...and we have proof of him being a suspected racist in more than simply words.
tenor.gif

Okay but people have made the same statement J-fire did about trump in defense of cam this entire thread. Consistency matters.

Kami

Banned
Daps
she played victim and exploited the situation thats it. cam was being playful IMO.

everyone here who went after cam after being fake militants all year are clowns. its so easy to target a hetersexual black male today and they made an example out of cam and all he can do is grin and bear it.

she thought this was her ticket out of local sports to the big stage ahahha.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Feminist: I can't believe he used the word 'Female' talking about women :picard:

shyt is dumb af, you call yourself a feminist, but the word female is offensive to you?

:dwillhuh:

I've never seen a feminist give a reasonable explanation for that, either.....they just hit you with the "I don't have to explain anything to you.....BYE!" move. :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn fools don't even talk about the WNBA on her own damn show! The damn championship is going on and we don't know wtf is happening unless we watch the games. They'll tell you to watch but I don't see nan highlight on first take. Molly need to ask if her station cares about women in sports.
They dont because I mean how often are WNBA players interviewed on their show? Hell how many times has it been an all female cast on the show even when on vacation? What shows do they have that are really just for women? Answer them questions before grandstanding smh. Cats really be this silly to not make sure they stuff in order before tapping about others? One thing I've learned is if you're going to be critical of others you better make sure your stuff is in order cause cats coming for you period. Hell even on here folks have done it so best believe if you doing something on a national platform they coming for you

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I found it particularly funny watching all the debate shows go at Cam without a sense of irony with the female moderator they constantly talk over on topic after topic sitting right there. Or how they rarely bring any female journalists onto the program unless it’s a specific female topic.

There's one woman that they bring on regularly.

CnbL2d1.jpg