Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What makes Trump a misogynist? If he hated women he'd be gay nor employ women. If Trump is a misogynist...so is most rappers. Actions over rhetoric...and we have proof of him being a suspected racist in more than simply words.

tenor.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I found it particularly funny watching all the debate shows go at Cam without a sense of irony with the female moderator they constantly talk over on topic after topic sitting right there. Or how they rarely bring any female journalists onto the program unless it’s a specific female topic.

Daps
Cam messed up, but since most of the Coli hates women, it's "fake outrage". What he said and did was wild disrespectful.

In regards to her tweet with the word "nikka", I personally don't think it's a super big no no since it was a quote of a previous tweet.

Some of ya'll want her fired over that tweet, but what about the Coli's resident white girl biscuitsnbangers who did the same thing without consequence? :mjpls:

r25afn.jpg

Is That really her Twitter

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I found it particularly funny watching all the debate shows go at Cam without a sense of irony with the female moderator they constantly talk over on topic after topic sitting right there. Or how they rarely bring any female journalists onto the program unless it’s a specific female topic.
Just like that chicks old tweets I don't think cats want them mirrors put to their faces. I said that earlier they stay talking over them chicks but as long as you pander on this you're ok? Foh. if we want to talk about equality let's talk about how most of these chicks are tokens that only got their jobs by being eye candy. I think the lady that used to do the splits or sportsnation talked about this on real sports one episode. A lot of cats too phony when the cameras on.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just like that chicks old tweets I don't think cats want them mirrors put to their faces. I said that earlier they stay talking over them chicks but as long as you pander on this you're ok? Foh. if we want to talk about equality let's talk about how most of these chicks are tokens that only got their jobs by being eye candy. I think the lady that used to do the splits or sportsnation talked about this on real sports one episode. A lot of cats too phony when the cameras on.

If Cam were smarter he could have easily walked right out of this controversy unscathed by just pointing out all the blatant hypocrisy that’s sitting right on his lap. But he’s an idiot who got lucky that she’s an idiot too. Cause she clearly was gonna use this situation as a way to further her career (see Taylor Swift) when she could have just simply stated “as a woman in sports, I’m used to shyt like this. It’s not big deal.”

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
this shyt is wild but to point out the obvious, no female has ever ran or even coached running routes past a high school level so, I mean technically :jbhmm:.......
I don't like it because it leads to cats talking all types of wild stuff. You have Beqdle talking about all men just want to conquer women and all that bullshyt like it's not in our nature to be like that. Same way it's in most women nature to want a provider type dude. Cats really get off the rails with their views that's why I hate shyt like this. I wish this cat never said it.