Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
DLY1DwVVwAAGGp8

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I havent read through the thread but I hope nikkas aint in here defending cam on some "theyre attacking him cuz hes a black male" shyt:mjpls:
Even if that is the case, which theres a good chance that it might be.. they could have at it for all I care, he BEEN showed his true colors so why should we feel compelled to stand up for him:mjpls:
Let him suffer for his past c00nery now he got no one on his side since he alienated everybody:mjpls:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Everybody talks about Homani Jones, yet no one talks about that fat, slobbering fool Rodimusprime. I don't like that nikka. he's your typical bougie ass black liberal who makes white people comfortable. Who sticks his nose up at black people, black men specifically, while carrying this imaginary aura of superiority.

The homie @Houston911 had to put him in his place when he tried him on a podcast. He's a card carrying member of the "black men are the white people of black people" club. Even the title of his wack ass podcast is "The Black Guy who tips". As if to say, "hey white people, I'm not one of them". Very :mjpls:

I'm not a person who likes confrontations, especially to black people, nor a tough guy but I think it's on sight if I ever ran into this nikka.

son!! him and his wife are straight bytches bruh.. straight feminist.. shyt crazy ..
i used to be a semi fan of the podcast until i seen who they really are..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Everybody talks about Homani Jones, yet no one talks about that fat, slobbering fool Rodimusprime. I don't like that nikka. he's your typical bougie ass black liberal who makes white people comfortable. Who sticks his nose up at black people, black men specifically, while carrying this imaginary aura of superiority.

The homie @Houston911 had to put him in his place when he tried him on a podcast. He's a card carrying member of the "black men are the white people of black people" club. Even the title of his wack ass podcast is "The Black Guy who tips". As if to say, "hey white people, I'm not one of them". Very :mjpls:

I'm not a person who likes confrontations, especially to black people, nor a tough guy but I think it's on sight if I ever ran into this nikka.
I think the reason is I've never listened to dude and Bo is on espn. Bo has more reach that's why you don't see the same level of stuff. Some of these dudes on here if they were national would be getting smoked in the comments but since they only on here that we know of they only get smoked on here in the comments.

Edit: What you say about dude is how I feel Bo comes off at times even if he doesn't realize it. Maybe that's why they are good friends

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:umad: don't hate the truth. Can't admit to the racism with him blocking housing and going after Central Park 5 huh!?!! But you see misogynist in a president over some words....hmm

nikka what??

u just excused mr grab the p*ssy and compared him to random rappers..
if i could Neg you 2x i would

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka what??

u just excused mr grab the p*ssy and compared him to random rappers..
if i could Neg you 2x i would

Locker room banter...did you see him actually do it? If you going to go at Trump for a phrase...there is plenty of hip hop banter to pull from.

Biggie talked a fukkking kids in the ass. Was biggie a pedo? Lol.

Trump has credible things pointing to being a suspected racist be it for profit or attention.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It doesn't matter about the context or intent, if he was joking, etc. It's about how it was received. It's being in the league so long and still not being media savvy. It's being a part of a race that gets lumped together in a 'you people,' kind of way. Essentially, he did a 'you people,' to every woman in the world as if there isn't at least one woman in the world that does understand football. I'm purely judging Cam's actions here. Remember that Chapelle skit about the Real Mad World and dude said 'you people' then the party stopped on a dime. Same thing here. What he said may very well be true but for him to live in his bubble to feel comfortable enough to say that and for many here to not understand that...Michelle Obama was just at a speech about woman empowerment a few days ago in Pennsylvania, pay equity and rights have always been at the forefront for many people so, this was cherry picking for the media. We are afforded the same luxuries for fukking up so why even bother to put yourself out there like this.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

don't know who the fukk you're talking about tbh :pachaha:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter about the context or intent, if he was joking, etc. It's about how it was received. It's being in the league so long and still not being media savvy. It's being a part of a race that gets lumped together in a 'you people,' kind of way. Essentially, he did a 'you people,' to every woman in the world as if there isn't at least one woman in the world that does understand football. I'm purely judging Cam's actions here. Remember that Chapelle skit about the Real Mad World and dude said 'you people' then the party stopped on a dime. Same thing here. What he said may very well be true but for him to live in his bubble to feel comfortable enough to say that and for many here to not understand that...Michelle Obama was just at a speech about woman empowerment a few days ago in Pennsylvania, pay equity and rights have always been at the forefront for many people so, this was cherry picking for the media. We are afforded the same luxuries for fukking up so why even bother to put yourself out there like this.
who gives a fukk. shyt happens to black people all the time...dumb ass white bytches sided w/ Trump over their own (Hillary) so fukk that racist cac no top lip c*nt