Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I find it funny (don't even ask me how) how these networks are giving voices to females regarding this incident they wouldn't normally even let talk.

When nikkaz fukk up, we always get piled on compared to others. That's how it's always been. :francis:

And she would have been in the clear too if it weren't for dem internet receipts.
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

edit: nvm, she's still in the clear even with the receipts :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Cam beats the Lions on the road with a solid performance and everybody gonna be eating out of his hand.

4-1 on top of the AFC South, with a good road win? Gonna have these same people dancing along like:

It happens all the time man! Cam's name was mud before the Patriots game then after they won people were on his nuts again and asking if he's back.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When nikkaz fukk up, we always get piled on compared to others. That's how it's always been. :francis:

And she would have been in the clear too if it weren't for dem internet receipts.
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

edit: nvm, she's still in the clear even with the receipts :francis:
Well the public opinion of her has definitely changed, she has a lot more negative responses now than she had this morning.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same ones talking about blacks should be on the sidelines at parades for LGBTQABC+ rights will be the same ones hiding behind their computers saying "Well we don't know what we really happened before the cameras were on. The officer could've been provoked"

And the same white women who want to be feminists at a certain time of the month yet vote overwhelmingly for a known misogynist for President.

What makes Trump a misogynist? If he hated women he'd be gay nor employ women. If Trump is a misogynist...so is most rappers. Actions over rhetoric...and we have proof of him being a suspected racist in more than simply words.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
In this point in time. Anybody can say what they want. I would just say Trump is President. STFU about anything insensitive cuz ya'll voted for him. :pacspit:

Cam is a flip flopper though. He can't be trusted.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I find it funny (don't even ask me how) how these networks are giving voices to females regarding this incident they wouldn't normally even let talk.
100% a great point. Shows how complicit they are to this sexism.

They do the same thing with reporters of certain racial backgrounds, religions, and ethnicity as well.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Everybody talks about Homani Jones, yet no one talks about that fat, slobbering fool Rodimusprime. I don't like that nikka. he's your typical bougie ass black liberal who makes white people comfortable. Who sticks his nose up at black people, black men specifically, while carrying this imaginary aura of superiority.

The homie @Houston911 had to put him in his place when he tried him on a podcast. He's a card carrying member of the "black men are the white people of black people" club. Even the title of his wack ass podcast is "The Black Guy who tips". As if to say, "hey white people, I'm not one of them". Very :mjpls:

I'm not a person who likes confrontations, especially to black people, nor a tough guy but I think it's on sight if I ever ran into this nikka.