Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I like how no one on the show brought up the reporter's tweets like she was a saint.

Plus Molly comparing what a reporter goes through to what a black person goes through? :patrice:
People always do that shyt and it's a problem. I remember greeny saying black athletes should understand Michael Sam I think because of racism. Why the fukk blacks gotta understand everything? Why don't other groups esp whites? Foh and this bird parrots this same silly stuff smh. No wonder Jalen made her character an annoying bird brain in that show he did

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People always do that shyt and it's a problem. I remember greeny saying black athletes should understand Michael Sam I think because of racism. Why the fukk blacks gotta understand everything? Why don't other groups esp whites? Foh and this bird parrots this same silly stuff smh. No wonder Jalen made her character an annoying bird brain in that show he did
Heard that all over sports radio this morning on my way to work. CAC host talking about Cam raised his fist last week so you would think he would know better. :what:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cam messed up, but since most of the Coli hates women, it's "fake outrage". What he said and did was wild disrespectful.

In regards to her tweet with the word "nikka", I personally don't think it's a super big no no since it was a quote of a previous tweet.

Some of ya'll want her fired over that tweet, but what about the Coli's resident white girl biscuitsnbangers who did the same thing without consequence? :mjpls:

r25afn.jpg

What are you talking about nikka they roasted that chick on here before for saying that. Take off your cap. Sucker nikkas like you always talking about nobody liking women p*ssy you can't even get women that's why you out here caping hoping a chick will let you sniff her used pantries clown

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Ehh, she was a college student then. The Observer hired her around this time a year ago

You telling me an employer which is the largest publication in 2 states doesn't do social media checks as part of the background check on potential employees in this social media age

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
While her tweets are fukked up, Cam's statement was throwing shots at all women. Not just the woman reporter. Y'all cats defending Cam on this one are some fukking clowns. He was dead in the wrong with what he said.

yall are the WORST..
how many Females.. Chics... Dames... Broads.. whatever DF you wanna call them.. how many of them know wtf a ROUTE is in the first place.. and look at this shyt.. he jus said something we all may be surprised at and it was HARMLESS.. he jus said it was a surprise..
and this WHORE out there calling people nikka.. FOH

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Observer knew who she was 4 years ago tho and they kept her on staff, just this week CBS fired an employee nobody knew because she said the people in Vegas deserved to die her comments got her fired before the backlash really hit and that doesn't just say something about her it says something about every one of her co-workers and bosses who didn't call her out on it. If they do decide she gotta go the first thing that they'll have to deal with is why was nothing done 4 years ago she made those remarks public then.
and if we hold their feet to the flames we force something to be done. You don't understand how shyt works. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. The more people who complain now will put it in their face

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Heard that all over sports radio this morning on my way to work. CAC host talking about Cam raised his fist last week so you would think he would know better. :what:
Same ones talking about blacks should be on the sidelines at parades for LGBTQABC+ rights will be the same ones hiding behind their computers saying "Well we don't know what we really happened before the cameras were on. The officer could've been provoked"

And the same white women who want to be feminists at a certain time of the month yet vote overwhelmingly for a known misogynist for President.

Last edited: