Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I like how no one on the show brought up the reporter's tweets like she was a saint.

Plus Molly comparing what a reporter goes through to what a black person goes through? :patrice:
Black people are always the comparison to anybody's else's "struggle" because 1. We have the biggest struggle of anyone 2. Nobody else respects our struggle

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
:gucci: some random ass poster on a fukking message board also isn't leading a crusade against one of the most popular black athletes in the world either...
I'm just saying it's odd that a white poster got away with doing that on a supposed pro black forum. I'm okay overall with people trying to get the white reporter fired over that though:yeshrug:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
defeatist attitude brotha. Nobody knew who she was 4 years ago but now THEY have to deal with it cause people know

The Observer knew who she was 4 years ago tho and they kept her on staff, just this week CBS fired an employee nobody knew because she said the people in Vegas deserved to die her comments got her fired before the backlash really hit and that doesn't just say something about her it says something about every one of her co-workers and bosses who didn't call her out on it. If they do decide she gotta go the first thing that they'll have to deal with is why was nothing done 4 years ago she made those remarks public then.

challa

Rookie
Daps
If i was cam i would pretend to retire, then watch as all of NC and SC panthers fans go
:whoa: it ain't that serious fam. But seriously I need cam to realize that there has been a huge target on his back since he got drafted. He incites in people, even other athletes, a jealousy I haven't seen since lebron. This should blow over quickly if he lays low, cause cam is (regardless of what they think of him) a quality dude.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
The Observer knew who she was 4 years ago tho and they kept her on staff, just this week CBS fired an employee nobody knew because she said the people in Vegas deserved to die her comments got her fired before the backlash really hit and that doesn't just say something about her it says something about every one of her co-workers and bosses who didn't call her out on it. If they do decide she gotta go the first thing that they'll have to deal with is why was nothing done 4 years ago she made those remarks public then.
Ehh, she was a college student then. The Observer hired her around this time a year ago

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I fukked my money up, now I can't re-up..."

How did he mess his money up he is getting paid thru his contract for how long it is but they will not use him til this dies down which will be a month from now and if they don't use him he still gets paid

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm just saying it's odd that a white poster got away with doing that on a supposed pro black forum. I'm okay overall with people trying to get the white reporter fired over that though:yeshrug:
There have been many threads about her comments but nothing was done. :mjpls: