Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What women do you personally know who were offended?
shyt I could ask the majority of women I know and they wouldn't know about this unless I brought it up. That's a trick folks use to get allies though. The whole you insulted all ___________ statement. I could see some women in tv but most regular women like eh. My moms told me to stop bringing up this stupid shyt to her when there is bigger issues in the world and this is another distraction.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don't think they'll fire her here's why

Those tweets she tried to delete where from 4 years ago the Observer have had to know about them which means they're as racist as she is. This is the same paper who :cape:for Derek Anderson to qb the team so they will protect one of their own even when busted
defeatist attitude brotha. Nobody knew who she was 4 years ago but now THEY have to deal with it cause people know

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
nobody give a fukk what she got to say, pull put them titties :camby:

I like how no one on the show brought up the reporter's tweets like she was a saint.

Plus Molly comparing what a reporter goes through to what a black person goes through? :patrice:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I like how no one on the show brought up the reporter's tweets like she was a saint.

Plus Molly comparing what a reporter goes through to what a black person goes through? :patrice:

Bruh I'm so fukking tired of EVERYONE bringing up racism (mainly ours) that people go through as if everything is always apples and oranges to some sort of discrimination...

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Cam messed up, but since most of the Coli hates women, it's "fake outrage". What he said and did was wild disrespectful.

In regards to her tweet with the word "nikka", I personally don't think it's a super big no no since it was a quote of a previous tweet.

Some of ya'll want her fired over that tweet, but what about the Coli's resident white girl biscuitsnbangers who did the same thing without consequence? :mjpls:

r25afn.jpg

6jk5iFs.png

EDIT: Changed my position on this in later posts. Leaving it up as it is, but I'm gonna block out potentially sensitive info in the tweet.

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Cam messed up, but since most of the Coli hates women, it's "fake outrage". What he said and did was wild disrespectful.

In regards to her tweet with the word "nikka", I personally don't think it's a super big no no since it was a quote of a previous tweet.

Some of ya'll want her fired over that tweet, but what about the Coli's resident white girl biscuitsnbangers who did the same thing without consequence? :mjpls:

r25afn.jpg

:gucci: some random ass poster on a fukking message board also isn't leading a crusade against one of the most popular black athletes in the world either...

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

r25afn.jpg

id bang her biscuits :pachaha: