Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damien Woody.
Its weird I only run into these blacks online and or on tv. Nobody in my crew would do these sounds good comparisons. It makes it seem like dudes on tv being fake or something trying to virtue signal. As wrong as some think it was of Cam it's not the same as race relations at all. Who in the mainstream is disagreeing about Cam? You bring up race it's going to be disagreements so that alone should tell you what time it is.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Idgaf. Y'all going to have to stop the this is what cacs are doing like that is going to make me automatically do the opposite. Guess what people that disagree also have commonalities in certain other things who knew. I guess because cacs also use the bathroom we shouldn't do that too. Use some better logic my man. Lastly I'm not trying to appeal to cacs about racism or white privilege cause overall they don't care so again idgaf. I don't know why you and others are either.

you brother are too emotional. My response did not warrant this type of reaction. Just shows me that what I commented on touched a nerve. You going left field with that dismissive bathroom comment and questioning my logic is humorous...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you brother are too emotional. My response did not warrant this type of reaction. Just shows me that what I commented on touched a nerve. You going left field with that dismissive bathroom comment and questioning my logic is humorous...
The online you're too emotional bullshyt. I'm no more emotional than you are so spare me that junk. How can you touched a nerve my dude because I replied back? Using that shyt logic I touched a nerve by you replying to me in the first place so why are you too emotional? I think that logic is stupid you used and have said as much in other post. Stop exaggerating your effect on me. The bathroom stuff just goes to show that your point is junk no more no less.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
FWIW I think you are being way too harsh, absolute and judgmental towards BOTH of them..

But that's kinda your thing so it is what it is...
And your thing is its not a big deal if a black man did it.

I dont like the 'isms. I am sorry if thats not enough, but wrong is wrong.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where did I say it wasnt?

The passage you quoted, I called her a monster. Did I say Cam was a monster? He is a sexist fool, but not a monster.

We have no leaders, so we ride for whomever.

Plus the brothers on here are being radicalized to think things are okay if a black man did it, but not if others do it.
What I'm learning by sitting back and watching folks on here and twitter is that a lot of folks are cool with all types of foul shyt as long as it has the right face on it

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not in me to give a fukk about Cam, but these receipts were too tasty to look past...

:russ:

2781_D2_CB-_CFBB-4924-93_E9-_B99_C5204_A1_C9.jpg

134_AF7_FC-_AE6_B-4345-_BB13-7849_C41_F4_CF5.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What I'm learning by sitting back and watching folks on here and twitter is that a lot of folks are cool with all types of foul shyt as long as it has the right face on it

Twitter is a cesspool of hurt people, hoteps, smart dumb nikkaz, trolls, and attention whores.

Both were wrong
, but ONLY ONE is being fried for being wrong and that's my issue.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
And your thing is its not a big deal if a black man did it.

I dont like the 'isms. I am sorry if thats not enough, but wrong is wrong.
I JUST defended a white woman against your slander in the very post you quoted.

:mindblown:

I guess you're just on auto pilot..The facts and details don't matter..

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
The online you're too emotional bullshyt. I'm no more emotional than you are so spare me that junk. How can you touched a nerve my dude because I replied back? Using that shyt logic I touched a nerve by you replying to me in the first place so why are you too emotional? I think that logic is stupid you used and have said as much in other post. Stop exaggerating your effect on me. The bathroom stuff just goes to show that your point is junk no more no less.

I'm not cursing a stranger and responding idaf as a rebuttal. I'm willing to listen and learn from others who view situations differently. I won't continue a back and forth when I'm getting back displays of immaturity...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I JUST defended a white woman against your slander in the very post you quoted.

:mindblown:

I guess you're just on auto pilot..The facts and details don't matter..
after you told me I said Cam's comments were worse than hers. (which I never said and you decided not to acknowledge :usure:)

But I AM the one on autopilot. yeah okay:mjgrin: